Roll Call: Where my Canadian peeps at?!

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#31 TightyWhitey

• 181 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:21 AM

Hey everyone!

I was born and raised in Toronto, moved to Mississauga during high school and currently live in New York City.

#32 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 10:24 AM

My FI and I were born in Oshawa and raised in Oshawa! I live in Whitby now.

#33 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by nikicrosby
        Hello all....So nice to see so many Canadians on here!!

I was born and raised in a very...very...very small town outside of London Ontario...Anyone ever heard of Aylmer?? So that makes me officially a country girl!!!
        I moved a round a bit....Kitchener...London....until I met Brian...and now I live in SARNIA!!!
        Oh yeah, Aylmer. Mennonite central :) Ive played a lot of hockey in Aylmer and I live in "Fingerhole" aka Ingersoll.

#34 amygirl1169

• 653 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:32 PM

Hi Ladies!
          I was born in Peterborough, ON, but my parents moved back to the city when I was 5. I grew up in Richmond Hill, where I still live.
          FI was born in Labrador City, NFLD and moved to Peterborough when he was 10 - so we just missed each other!
          We didn't meet until he was living in the Beaches of Toronto :) We both live in Richmond Hill now and are building a house in Stoufville that will be ready next June.

I know Aylmer because I went to Western and lived in London for 4 years! :)

#35 ~*DiAnE*~

• 1,418 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:40 PM

Hi Ladies!

I'm from small town Sask.. lived in Edmonton for awhile - back in Sask now.. and FI is from Yellowknife NWT :)

#36 NaM

• 2,256 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:44 PM

Hey y'all!
              I'm actually not Canadian but I live in Vancouver BC and looooove it so I though I would join in this thread. Sorry for not fully representing

#37 Jenn79

• 625 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:31 PM

Wow, there are a lot of us!!

Hi, I'm Jenn, and I currently live in Ottawa. My father was in the military while was growing up, so I've been around a bit:
                Born in Trenton, Ontario; moved to Inuvik, Nortwest Territories for 4 years when I was two; moved to Bermuda; moved to Ottawa; moved back to Bermuda; and moved back to Ottawa where I've been now for fourteen years. We also did a cross country trek from Inuvik to Newfoundland just before the move to Bermuda. Can you tell I like to travel??

So hello and all the best to everyone!
                Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
                Review Pictures Pro Pictures
                "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#38 itsfinallyhere

• 573 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:49 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Heidi, and I was born in Toronto, grew up in Mississauga, and moved to the K-W area about 6 years ago. I too know where Alymer is!!! In Ontario not Quebec. FI is from Scotland, he moved here when he was about 12.

#39 *Lo*

• 2,993 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:55 PM

Hey!! I'm Lori, I was born and grew up in Mississauga, then moved to London for University, then to Toronto where I've been living ever since. I'm moving to Boston for a year and leaving in a month But will be back in Toronto after that!!

FI is from Calgary and grew up there, he moved to Toronto about 5 years ago.

#40 Love3

• 785 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:22 PM

Canaidan here!! born and raised in the Oshawa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users