Help me choose my shoes! *shoes picked*

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#21 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
  • Banned
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:20 AM

I really like the simple detail on #2. Since your dress is so stunning and so detailed a more subtle shoe may compliment better. But I do think both pairs are stunning and would both work with your dress.

#22 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:41 AM

My vote's for #2 (valentine) but this is a really hard choice b/c they're both beautiful & either would look great w/ your gorgeous dress! Have you tried them on? Is one more comfy than the other?

#23 maryyy

maryyy
      • 139 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:52 AM

I looooooooove your dress! Wow!
        And I vote for shoes #1 - the details on them are fabulous.

#24 ~Debra~

~Debra~
        • 500 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

I love the detailing of number 1! Its so unique and I think it goes perfectly with your dress.

#25 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

Love your dress, its stunning, I can't remember what your 1st dress looked like. I voted for number 2, but I do think they will both look amazing with your dress and you can't go wrong with either of them.

BTW, welcome back, I have not seen you post in a long time, I missed you, have you been back for a while now?

#26 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KarenM
              My vote's for #2 (valentine) but this is a really hard choice b/c they're both beautiful & either would look great w/ your gorgeous dress! Have you tried them on? Is one more comfy than the other?

Well that is something I need to consider, since I am short and FI is tall I def need to use high heels but the Mexican weddings last forever! At least I plan to use them for 12 hours!!!

Regarding Height: Olivia has covered platform sole with a peep toe and a 4 3/4 inch heel and 1 inch covered platform and Valentine is 4 inch including platform.

Since I live in Mexico I will order online , risky I know, but that is the only way to go , maybe order the one that wins and if those not work I can return and order the 2nd choice!

#27 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:22 AM

I lovee Shoe #2!

#28 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:31 AM

omlord, i love your dress first of all. second- both shoes are reallyyyyy cute, so it was hard. but seeing that your dress has a lot going on, i'd say show #2 would be gorgeous!

#29 tdmitchell

tdmitchell
                  • 719 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

It is a hard decision! They both are beautiful. The first ones are different and have beautiful detail and the second ones are just elegant and classy! I think I will pick the 1st ones because they seem to just fit the dress!

#30 beach2009

beach2009
                    • 299 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:00 PM

I voted for #1 (Olivia) I think it looks great with your dress.
                      Not sure if it's possible but if that shoes was dyed a pink or blue it would look amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users