Sign in to follow this  
inunez

I'm sooo annoyed!!

If you like the set take it!! There is no such thing as bad luck, you do you own luck. Let you mom worried about stuff like this and enjoy your new brand/used bedroom set!!!

I bought a used bed frame and I love it! It will be the bed I will eventually share with my fiance. Don't worry about your mom's comments. I plan on buying a lot of used furniture when my fiance and I move in together. Tell your mom to buy the new bed set if she wants you to have one.

I agree with the other girls.........I would totally jump on that offer!!!!!! I'd tell my mom I appreciate her input, but we're going to make the decision that makes the most sense for US. FI & I sleep on his parents old mattress!!!!!! I was just thrilled I didn't have to shell out 500 dollars for a new one!!!!

Ok, I could see maybe if it was YOUR used bedroom set, as in you had "used" the bed before you met your FI, but someone else's used bedroom set??!!?!?!

Maybe your mother is just finding something negative to say because she's jealous that she doesn't have these "freebies" to offer you guys?

What I would give for a new- used bedroom set!! If you like it take it. If your mom is anything like mine she will get over it and find something else to pick at.

Moms are crazy... especially when it comes to their daughters weddings. I think it is in their genes. If you like the set, take it!

What does she think antiques are? hello?!? Not to mention everything on Craig's list (& I know ppl have gotten some really great used stuff from C's list) I say if you & your FI like it, go for it! It'll be one less thing you have to buy when you do get to set up your own place.