Sign in to follow this  
atossato

Dreams Punta Cana x Dreams Palm Beach

Hello Ladies!!!

I just got engaged 2 weeks ago and we want to have the wedding sometime in 2011 in Punta Cana - DR.

We really like Dreams Punta Cana and Dreams Palm Beach, but you know, the reviews in tripadvisor.com can get you scared pretty quickly. Has anyone been to either of these resorts? If so what's the verdict?

Any suggestions or comments are much appreciated.

Btw, we attended a wedding at the Bahia Principe Bavaro and it was AMAZING!!! But since it was his sister's wedding we need something a little different...or at least a different resort.

Drêssa

congratulations!

Im a 2010 bride and I am debating between DPBPC and DPC. Im going August 1st to check out the resorts but Taratoons sent me pictures. look up her blogs; she is very helpful. Basically I'm debating because it appears the DPC has more options than DPBPC. But i want a beach ceremony and reception so, I'll see who does the better job.

Congrats and welcome to the forum. We have many reviews on the forum already on both those locations, I think it will be just a personal decision between the two. Best of luck in your planning process.

Hi Atossato!

I just returned from a planning trip in June. We stayed at Dreams Palm Beach, but took a 3 hour trip to Dreams Punta Cana to do a site inspection with the coordinator. As mentioned by bhrd83, I can send you photos if you give me your e-mail (I'm technologically UN-savvy and don't know how to upload to the site!). I'm also happy to answer any questions that you have, if I can. Both resorts are great. We decided on Dreams Punta Cana, but I think I actually liked Dreams Palm Beach resort better.

Congrats on the engagement, and good luck with the planning! :0)

Tara

Congrats and welcome3.gif to the forum!!! I've never been to DR, but there's a ton of info about it in the DR section of the forum. Good luck and happy planning!