Photo

Just VENTING

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 march132010

march132010
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

I spent my whole Saturday sending out our 2nd edition newsletter and luggage tags and hand written thank you notes to all of our 60 guest that are going with us on our wedding cruise, all my FI had to do was take them to the post office on his day off to be mailed! Did he do it? NO I had to do it---- UGGGGGGGGG he makes me mad sometime, but I still love him

#2 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
    • 653 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:47 PM

hahah MEN! you have to keep on top of them for EVERYTHING!

#3 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 01:50 PM

MEN!!!!!!!!! that's all I have to say! lol

#4 autjo

autjo
        • 2,182 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:01 PM

BOYS!!! Me and my girlfriend that is getting married next weekend laughed for about an hour this morning over how they never grow up. If we didn't laugh, I think she would have gone through the phone and punched him - LOL. We came to the conclusion that they will always think we like to do dishes and hand write thank you notes; we just have to be more clever at finding ways to make them to that kind of stuff and still think it was their idea! Then giggle about it with our girlfriends :)

#5 JOSIE

JOSIE
          • 1,792 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:09 PM

Totally valid vent!!!! We have all been through this!!! Damn Men! Can't live with em, can't live without em!

#6 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
            • 4,512 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:27 PM

HAHA!!! I think we can ALL relate to that! I agree with autjo, laughter is a good way to deal with some of their incompetent ways! The thing that drives me crazy about FI is when we're getting ready to walk out the door and he says "Nicole, where is my wallet? Where's my baseball cap? Where are my socks?" LOL!!! I always ask him how the hell he gets ready to go anywhere when I'm not home. The funny part is that he is so predictable I can normally tell him where those things are without having to look - you'd think he'd be able to remember! But honestly I think its just a lazy thing. When he KNOWS that I'll tell him where they are he won't bother looking. When I wait for him outside he has no choice!
              I bet your FI KNEW that you'd give in and mail them!! MEN - they're all the same!! LOL!
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#7 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
              • 1,097 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:20 PM

So so true!!

#8 ~Debra~

~Debra~
                • 500 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:47 PM

AMEN to EVERYTHING that's been said. I truly don't know how my husband got through life thus far.

#9 Amarillis

Amarillis
                  • 1,913 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:52 PM

Definately a valid vent... MEN... you ask one thing.... simple.
                    and you get...

"sorry babe, i forgot... but i love you"

Like as if "I love you" can post out luggage tags or put the wet towels in the dryer... (oops hi-jack)

#10 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                    • 1,418 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 03:53 PM

Yup, You are definitely not alone there!! That's what they do!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users