Photo

I'm glad I found this site!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 megan22282

megan22282
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:23 PM

Hi! I'm Megan and my fiance's name is Lucas. We got engaged right before Christmas and are planning our wedding for next April. We are getting married on Cabos, and are still deciding between Dreams and RIU. This whole process has been so confusing, but I'm so glad I found this site. I have so many questions, and I'm really happy others have been through the same thing. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I need lots of help at this point. Thanks!
    FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Megan[/FONT]

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 June 2007 - 06:50 PM

welcome megan...there are a bunch of cabo vrides on here as wll as dreams and riu brides...let us know how we can help.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:12 PM

to the forum!!! I had the same decision to make as you, the only reason why I choose dreams is because it is more intimate and smaller...good luck with this hard decision, let us know how we can help

#4 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:35 PM

Welcome!!! There are alot of hard decisions...but hang in there and don't be afraid to ask for help..that is what I learned...everyone is so helpful on here!! :) I am getting married at Fiesta Americana Imperial Suite because I just loved the location...but we are probably going to stay at Dreams and recommend it to our guests because of the all inclusive.

Michelle :)

#5 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 07:43 PM

Welcome!

You can search the Cabo forum for threads on those two resorts.
          Both Edyta and Sarah had weddings in Cabo recently and have some gorgeous pictures.

Good luck Megan!

#6 LadyP

LadyP
          • 3,156 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 08:21 PM

WELCOME there are alot of CAbo brides here that can help you plan your weddng to perfection.

#7 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
            • VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 08:31 PM

Hi Megan welcome to the forum!! There are a TON of Cabo brides on here so you will find so much info!! And there are lots of Dreams Cabo pics on here right now since we just had some brides married there!

#8 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 09:30 PM

Hi Megan! Welcome to the board! I also got engaged on Christmas (well Xmas eve actually!) and am planning an April 08 wedding! Though, I know NOTHING about Cabo!!! But there are a ton of Cabo brides on here who can help you out!!!
                Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#9 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
                • 4,979 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 09:42 PM

Hey Megan! Welcome to the forum!!! There are a tonnnnnnnnnnn of Cabo brides here - and lots of Dreams and RIU brides, so you shouldn't have any problems finding the info you need... but if you do have questions, we're here to help - just let us know!! :)
                  Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                  Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#10 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 02 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

Hi Megan - Just wanted to say CONGRATS and WELCOME! :)

*Edit* Ooh, I just saw that you're from Dallas too ~ make that a double CONGRATS and WELCOME!
                    Also, we are having a Dallas BDW meetup next Wed @4:30pm at Gloria's on Greenville. You are welcome to join us! Here is the thread to the link w/all the details:

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t5400

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users