Sign in to follow this  
susanv66

Nail Strengtheners?

My finger nails constantly peel and shred. I can't keep nail polish on them because it chips right off along with the top layer of my nail! Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

TIA!

Susan-

Go down to your local beauty store and get some Solar Oil from Creative. This stuff is awesome!! You just apply it to your cuticles and rub it in. Within a couple weeks your nails will be growing in stronger and better in appearance. I use it when I decide I don't like having acrylic nails and take them all off and have destroyed nails. It has always worked well for me.

Good luck!

nail tique... it's like $17 for a teeny tiny bottle, but it makes your nails like rocks... it worked for me... there is a fake one too, nail tek, but nail tique is the best!

I also use nail tek I put fake nails on for the wedding and my real nails were destroyed I have been using it everyday and they are so much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoLo908 View Post
nail tique... it's like $17 for a teeny tiny bottle, but it makes your nails like rocks... it worked for me... there is a fake one too, nail tek, but nail tique is the best!
Hi Joanna
did you only used #2 or combined as suggested #1 and 2... Also there is a kit for after artificial nails for those having a hard time recovering their healthy nails @ 20 USD

nailtiques - nothing else even comes close

thank you everybody for your suggestions! I think I might try them all! I really don't want to get acrylic nails for my wedding. But I want my hands to look good in the pictures.

Joanna- I've used Nail Tek before, but not nailtiques. Do you really think there is a big difference between the two? thanks :)

I'm a big fan of Duri's Rejuvacote. My nails peel terribly and it really does help.

You can always resort to prenatal vitamins also. They strengthen your nails like nobodys business and they grow like weeds!! Plus its completely safe to take them over the counter its just a multi vitamin. Oh and your hair will grown faster too!!

Have I convinced you? haha