Photo

Custom made wedding dress in progress!

• Please log in to reply
270 replies to this topic

#41 BillysBride

BillysBride
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:50 AM

Holy crow, Lisa ...it's REALLY coming along! Unbelieveable. I'm mondo jealous and must add you to the list of BDW tramps-that-make-me-feel-jealous. hahahaha! I kid! I kid! It's gorgeous and looks PERFECT on you already! Can't wait to see it full on complete...you're GLOWING!
    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#42 islandbride317

islandbride317
    • 1,866 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:15 AM

Woo-hoo, Lady!

Actually, I was thinking about it and the letters of your name just might spell out all the adjectives that define your dress:

L - lovely & lacey
      I - intricate & inspired
      S - sophisticated yet sassy
      A -alluring and astounding

You should just be THRILLED with how it's coming along! I'm totally delighted that it's shaping up to be everything you had wished for...and more! Can't wait to see the FINAL PRODUCT!

#43 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:17 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BillysBride
        Holy crow, Lisa ...it's REALLY coming along! Unbelieveable. I'm mondo jealous and must add you to the list of BDW tramps-that-make-me-feel-jealous. hahahaha! I kid! I kid! It's gorgeous and looks PERFECT on you already! Can't wait to see it full on complete...you're GLOWING!
        Woo hoo, I'm a BDW tramp! lol That's too funny. Thanks for making me laugh! :)

Quote:
        Originally Posted by islandbride317
        Woo-hoo, Lady!

Actually, I was thinking about it and the letters of your name just might spell out all the adjectives that define your dress:

L - lovely & lacey
        I - intricate & inspired
        S - sophisticated yet sassy
        A -alluring and astounding

You should just be THRILLED with how it's coming along! I'm totally delighted that it's shaping up to be everything you had wished for...and more! Can't wait to see the FINAL PRODUCT!
        Totally genius and creative!! Thanks! :)

#44 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
        • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:52 PM

Well ladies, I'm off for another fitting tonight! WOO HOOO!!!! I was told by my aunt that the dress should almost be complete tonight except for the hemming and possibly the flower that we're adding to the dress. Apparently she's been up late a few nights adding more beading/sequins. I'm so freakin happy and I promise to take more pictures and post them as soon as I can!

#45 sn0048

sn0048
          • 264 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

It looks fabulous so far the dress is completely flattering and your aunt is extremely talented! I'm sure the final product going to be beautiful and you are going to make a gorgeous bride :)

#46 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
            • 5,649 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:08 PM

Lisaloo - how in the heck did I miss this thread a week ago?! Anyhoo, I think it looks fab so far and it is going to look amazing when its finished! I adore the sweetheart neckline, you wear it very well. Looking gorgeous, lady! :) Oh wow, I just caught the second pic, that looks amazing!!! Your aunt is doing a great job, it is so beautiful!

#47 miss di

miss di
              • 246 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:21 PM

yay!!! it's going to be gorgeous! you are so lucky to have such a talented aunt! so nice that she gets to be such a special part of your wedding. can't wait to see more progression pics of the dress.

#48 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 03:28 PM

Wow your dress looks amazing!! Your aunt is so talented!!! Good Luck tonight!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#49 baj

baj
                  • 1,555 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:37 PM

Wow, lisa it is really coming along, your Aunt must have really worked hard to have nearly completed it in such a short time, the dress look's beautiful and you look fab in it. Looking forward to the photo of the dress when it is finished.

#50 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
                    • 2,287 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:14 PM

Well I'm back after 1 and 1/2 hours of standing around and looking at things. Anyway, my mom took tons of pics so I'm going to have to sort through them tomorrow and then I'll post. I need some opinions too! Until tomorrow.... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users