Photo

MarieSam's Boudoir Sessions w/Beth Cocuzzi & Kelly Melissa *reviews and TONS of pics*

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#31 KJT1985

KJT1985
  • 694 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:42 PM

Holy crap you look hott in those!! I don't have any kids and I can only WISH I looked that good! Way to go!

#32 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
    • 1,681 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:58 PM

MarieSam!!! I just now saw this thread! Girl.....U look freaking amazing! WOWWW! Your outfits and makeup look perfect. I love the black number. Also, the red shoes are amazing! Tommy is going to freak out! You are so beautiful and the pics look perfect. XOXO

#33 MarieSam

MarieSam
      • VIP Member
      • 2,336 posts
        • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:22 AM

You gals are too much and sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself
        Gorgeous girl! I love the two different styles. Sassy and Sweet!! I absolutely love your make up all dramatic. You have the features to pull off dark eyes and bright lips. I look like a hooker when I try.
        MarieSam I LOVE your photos! You look fantastic in both shoots (I wish I could look like you on only 3 hrs of sleep)!!!! Your FI is going to drop his jaw when he sees your book. Thanks so much for sharing. You've given me a lot of inspiration for my shoot next month. Thank you!
        Girl have a blast!!! Relax and just have fun with it ~ can't wait to see your pics, I'm sure they'll turn out super fabulous
        You look sooo hot and soo relaxed and sexy!!! Tommy is going to love them.
        Aww thanks Julie - perhaps my sleepiness came off as relaxed, lol, cuz hun I was super nervous!!! I do hope Tommy loves em. And before I forget, I ADORE your siggy pic ~ now that's a future pinup beauty in the making
        MarieSam those are great!!! I have my shoot with Beth on Tuesday! Can't wait!
        Deanna, YAY!!! You will love Beth, can't wait to see your pics. I just know you're gonna look incredible!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tylersgirl
        MarieSam!!! I just now saw this thread! Girl.....U look freaking amazing! WOWWW! Your outfits and makeup look perfect. I love the black number. Also, the red shoes are amazing! Tommy is going to freak out! You are so beautiful and the pics look perfect. XOXO
        Thank you Des, you're such a sweetheart! The black outfit was my favorite too! Corsets are like magic, so glad I decided to wear one! The red shoes are actually my wedding shoes, heehhe. So Tommy will get a preview when my photog gives him his book while getting ready

#34 Crystalballl

Crystalballl
        • 406 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:37 AM

Your pictures are gorgeous. You look beautiful! FI will LOVE them!!

#35 yamille

yamille
          • 1,460 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:38 AM

Of course you look HOT! I really love the peach outfit- it's really soft and sweet. A great contrast to the other more smoldering ones. Your man will be a happy guy!

#36 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:46 AM

Great choice on outfits for the Boudoir sessions! You look smoking HOT!!!

#37 Christi

Christi
              • 1,905 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

OMG - your pictures are smokin hot...you look absolutely gorgeous!!

#38 jk1101

jk1101
                • 2,582 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:45 AM

You look INCREDIBLE! Your FI will LOVE them and you should feel awesome about these pics! Absolutely stunning!

#39 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                  • 4,881 posts
                  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:16 AM

BeeeeYoooooTeeeFul! Absolutely gorgeous! Tommy is going to be floored!

(And yeah, I still hate you just a teeny bit.)

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#40 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:29 AM

holy schmokes mama! hot stuff! I LOVE the 2diff styles, one is so sexy and glam, like fantasy hot, and the other is so gorgeous regular bedroom hot, tommy us gonna go mad insane when he sees!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users