Sign in to follow this  
amberlynne87

looking for a TTD gown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith View Post
Amber, there are a bunch of really pretty ones for not a lot of money at dillards.
"ivory" | Women | Dresses & Special Occasion at Dillards.com

Also maybe see if there are any bridesmaids dresses you like offered in white! I had my eye on one that was only $190. But now I think I am going to get the one on dillards website, Betsy and Adam Pleated Halter Gown for $160.
Thanks, the prices are better on this site. I love the dress your getting.

My TTD was a white bridesmaid dress. I think it was $160 including taxes. It was too long, but I didn't bother with alterations since I only wore it for pictures.

I have one for sale. I was a size four and it fit me. Here is a picture of it. I have a lot more if you are interested PM me.

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I have one for sale. I was a size four and it fit me. Here is a picture of it. I have a lot more if you are interested PM me.

Click the image to open in full size.
We might be on to something here. I'm a size 4 and the dress looks pretty. I'll pm you now for pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith View Post
Amber, there are a bunch of really pretty ones for not a lot of money at dillards.
"ivory" | Women | Dresses & Special Occasion at Dillards.com

Also maybe see if there are any bridesmaids dresses you like offered in white! I had my eye on one that was only $190. But now I think I am going to get the one on dillards website, Betsy and Adam Pleated Halter Gown for $160.

I love that dress! Are you wearing it for your wedding or just TTD? It's really beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
I love that dress! Are you wearing it for your wedding or just TTD? It's really beautiful!
I got it as my TTD dress. It mimicks the look and flow of my real dress. I was super excited to find it so cheap!!

Hi! I got my this dress off ebay for $35, and I don't want to get alterations on it. You can have it for $35 plus shipping if you want it. It's a size 6, but I don't think its a bridal size 6. I'm usually a 0 or a 2 and it's too big on me, it would probably fit a street size 4. Here's the link...

David's Bridal - Satin Sheath with Pleated Empire and V-Halter