Sign in to follow this  
Soon2beWed09

I need Help!! Did Anyone choose Parsols over Bouquets for Bridesmaids?

I ask this question because I recentally got into a car accident(I'm ok) but I totaled my car and need to buy a new one, and still want to have my destination wedding so I'm trying to see where I can cut corners with the budget. I wanted to know if I put my girls in Parasols and but my Jr bridesmaid (8 yrs old) as a flower girl will that look ok. I will still have my Bouquet though (it's my wedding lol). Any suggestions please help!!!

a lot of girls did. def check out foxytv's wedding review with her pics. i know Alyssa had them too, maybe just for pics but you can see pics at least so check her review out also.

hi,if you saw my review of the weddings i saw at the bahia principie on my list of dos i wrote i would have parasols for all the girls.So in my opinion i WOULD loose the flowers and bring in the parasolsx hope that helps

I'm doing parasols for my girls, and a bouquet and parasol for me (I'll only use my parasol for pics after the ceremony). It shaved a nice chunk off our budget and so far the girls really dig the idea if for no other reason than keeping the sun off of them:)

I think parasols are a great idea, and talk about functional, too! They will stay cooler that way, and it will undoubtedly look great. :) try the search function, lots of the girls have used cute parasols. You could even try the FS threads-- maybe there are some for sale.