BBtoB

OOT Bags are done! With lots of pics and links!

Everything looks so great! I love the idea of the lanyard & card holder. I'm going to borrow that for my OOT bags, as it would make the perfect room key holder on the cruise ship. I'm also going to check out the pashmina site- what a wonderful idea!

Excellent job! I'm still brainstorming ideas for mine, and I got lots of good ones from you! Thanks for sharing!

They are really beautiful!

If anyone is looking for luggage tags they have them with initials for a dollar at Michaels in their dollar sections. They have black/pink and black/blue ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtoB View Post
Thanks girls, I am so happy to have them done. The Wet Bikini Bag I found at Marshalls...not sure where to get them retail. they have many colors, I also have pink and blue. And the OOT bags I have a different design on each bag. The biggest cost was the paint I got, the brushes, and the stencils. But it was a fun way to customize.
Everything turned out so cute! Loved the bikini bag!!! I've never seen them!

Thanks girls! It is such a relief to have them done! Now just need to get them there! Ha!

Wow! I JUST started mine today - - LOVE your ideas! Thanks so much for sharing!! You are so creative!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • We just had a destination wedding and both my girls were flower girls!  The dresses from princessly were perfect!  Lots of complements! Would definitely recommend them!  Very reasonably priced.
    • I just want to say I got the best flower girl dresses on Princessly. It was very reasonably priced, they customized the dress to fit my daughter and it came within a couple of weeks. My daughter looked amazing and so did her cousin (who also wore the dress). The company was so easy to deal with and I’m so happy I chose them! Here are a couple of pics! 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!

• Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
  • Topics