Photo

Share your Etsy Finds!

• Please log in to reply
1177 replies to this topic

#461 Jessie

Jessie
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

I ordered these bridesmaid's cards and just received them today.  Love!!  They are by Details by Design Bridesmaid Card.jpg

Great price, too!

#462 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
    • 282 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:59 PM

These are adorable!

Originally Posted by Jessie 

I ordered these bridesmaid's cards and just received them today.  Love!!  They are by Details by Design Bridesmaid Card.jpg

Great price, too!

June 14, 2011 <3
      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#463 celestial419

celestial419
      • 198 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 02:16 AM

cute!

#464 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:17 AM

Im Back! I bought more stuff lol!

Chapstick bought from beach in a box, she was really great to work with!! Shea butter chapstick, smells yummy almost like coconut and its really soothing on the lips, bought for oot bags and put custom labels on them and she even gave me shrink wrap strips to shrink wrap the chapstick, she will even do custom stickers for you, I had already had them so I didnt get any from her, but she was more than willing to do them for me, she will even let you send her any stickers you have and she will put them on for you and then shrink wrap them.  They worked out really great bc she uses clear chapstick tubes and you dont have to worry about peeling off or covering up an existing label.

DSCN2285.JPG

After Pic

DSCN2301.JPG

I also just purchased koozies from barrypromos, I havent received the koozies yet, but I will post them when I get them, here is my initial proof from them, they were very quick to respond and even let me know that their fuschia koozies are more on the purple side, so I will be changing those.

Brandy Hash proof.jpg

#465 Cindy*

Cindy*
          • 2,655 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:43 AM

Hey ladies,

I bought lots of great stuff from Esty for my wedding:

From seller Gingerbabies, I ordered my cake topper.  It was a custom order.  I sent her pictures of my FI, myself and our two dogs along with FI's suit and my wedding dress and she made a custom topper to represent us.  I love it.  Now that the wedding is over, it sits on our mantle over the fireplace:

Cake Topper.jpg

From SayAnythingDesigns, I ordered my sand ceremony frame.  Totally love it:

73209_10150300479035515_518110514_15751487_5581279_n.jpg

From BridalAmbiance, I ordered my veil.  I only ended up using the veil for TTD photos because my sister in law surprised me by making me a veil and I thought it was only appropriate that I wear it for my wedding.  However, the one I ordered from BridalAmbiance was really good quality and super inexpensive.  Also when I ordered it, I remembered my dress as being white, however, when my dress came in, it clearly was more ivory.  This seller let me return the veil and got an ivory one instead without any problems at all.  Great seller.

il_570xN.178011790.jpg

Finally, I ordered my hair flower from esty seller VirginiaGeigerJewels.  I absolutely love, love, love my hair flower:

il_570xN.171075576.jpg

#466 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:46 AM

Cindy I love that hair flower, do you have a photo of you with the flower in your hair?

#467 Donie Jordan

Donie Jordan
              • 381 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:52 AM

Brandy, I never even thought about etsy for koozies! Thanks for the idea. The proof looks great! Can't wait to hear what you think of them once you get them!

#468 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

Brandy - I don't have my pro photos yet but here are a couple to give you an idea.

Here is a shot to give you an idea of it all together:

dress.jpg

And here is a close up of flower:

73518_447648008530_529113530_5339091_6418201_n.jpg

#469 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:11 AM

Thank you soooo much cindy!! Its hard to tell how big they are on the internet, that flower is gorgeous!!!

#470 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

Barrypromos also has an ebay account, thats where I originally found them but I dont have an ebay account so I was happy to see they were on etsy too

Originally Posted by Donie Jordan 

Brandy, I never even thought about etsy for koozies! Thanks for the idea. The proof looks great! Can't wait to hear what you think of them once you get them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users