Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Which Bouquet?

So now that my wedding is only 2 weeks away (YIKES!) I need to make the final decisions on flowers are all that. I am torn between two different bouquets. The first one is more expensive ($150) but is more "special"

Click the image to open in full size.

However our centerpieces are 3 gerber daisies per vase/table and I'm using the image of a single gerber daisy on our placecards & welcome letter. My mom doesn't think the gerber daisies are "special" enough. However this bouquet is also cheaper at $95:

Click the image to open in full size.

Which do you think I get?

I was going to say what Natasha said- with as special of a dress as you have Kash I think you need very special flowers!

I like the idea of the roses being very special, so that's the one I chose. Plus the colors of the rose bouquet match the colors of the Gerbers so I think it will work out well.

I picked the first one because you said special however I lliked the second but with your dress the first look better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NABUMBAH View Post
yikes! two weeks!! so exciting!

I say get the first bouquet because it matches the formality of your gown a little better.
I know! I can't believe it's SO soon! By the way I've missed you around here!

The other thing about the bouquet is that the florist may not haver those weird spidery looking flowers... but we won't know until the day before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19 View Post
The roses are way to gorgeous to pass up. I say spend the extra money and go for the roses :)
omg Jackie how are you!?! I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!!

Sorry to hijack Kash...