Majestic Colonial vacation! Review and PICS!!!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 lgarner83

• 530 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:07 AM

Alexandra- yes you need a certain amount of points to view...you accumulate points by posting and responding to topics on the board. They grow quickly so get busy and you should be able to view the pics soon!

#12 Steffi234

• 27 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:01 AM

The pics look beautiful---thanks so much for sharing!

#13 karenk77

• 369 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

The pictures look amazing! congrats!! I have a question though, did they require you to bring any of your documents to perform the ceremony? I was told I have to go to tis huge process in order to get married in DR is that true?

#14 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:00 AM

wow lisa, thanks for sharing! the resosrt looks awesome!

you shouldnt need any points just to see pics posted here. some computers arent compatible with the hosting site used to post pics (like i cant see a lot of photobucket hosted siggies on my work computer, but i can see most photobucket hosted pictures, weird, huh?) but on my home computer i can see everything.

#15 Vallarta_2009

• 236 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:41 AM

Thanks for sharing!! We're considering the Majestic Colonial or Elegance for our DW and this really helps!

#16 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Thanks so much for sharing! We're getting married at the Majestic and I was wondering if I could get cupcakes instead of a cake (or it seems as if they had both) so I'm excited to see that they'll do it!

#17 joshfrommontreal

• 291 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:26 PM

Melissa, I have never seen cupcakes, but I will ask when I am there in a few days.

#18 *~*Mel*~*

• 647 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

Great! Thanks Josh. I hope that all of your travelling is going well!

#19 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 08:47 PM

Oh thanks bunches for posting your review and pics. I LOVE looking at pics from other DR resorts! We are going back next year and may split our time between more than one resort. Everything looks like it was AMAZING!!!!

#20 adhinsa

• 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:59 PM

I am also interested in the cupcakes....no prices posted yet. Another question I have is for all those people who had their reception in the a la carte restaurants. Did you think it was okay? I am worried that it will not seem fancy enough. I am on a strict budget, but I do not want to cut corners in the wrong places. Please tell me your honest feelings, and if you regretted it when you arrived or if you were pleasantly suprised. Thank you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users