The Knot.com and Canada

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jawedding

jawedding
  • 197 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

Hi!

Does anybody know if theknot.com will ship to canada? I am trying to order parasols, cameras and matches from them.. and I'm thinking that they don't ship here.. does anybody know?

If not, where did Canadian brides order their favors from?

Thanks!
    33 People Booked!!

#2 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
    • 706 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:22 PM

The knot doesn't post to Canada. I tired to order from them and was pretty bummed when my order couldn't go throug. Try weddingstar as they are a canadian company. They have a catalogue that you can get at most mag. shops.

#3 seaprincess

seaprincess
      • 753 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:29 AM

Also, if you google wedding favours there are several sites that do ship to Canada. Depending on what you want to order, Oriental Trading ships to Canada and has tons of stuff. Good luck!
        Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#4 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:14 AM

I got my beach-themed wedding favours at Wedding Favors, Bridal Shower Favors, Party Favors by Beau-coup. They do ship to Canada. I'm VERY happy with them, great quality! Just received them 2 days ago :-)

#5 Amarillis

Amarillis
          • 1,913 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:18 AM

I purchased a lot of items for my wedding from FrugalBride.com Store: Unique Favors, Beautiful Centerpieces, Fabulous New Collections, Accessories that are Truly Unforgettable

The Frugal Bride Online Store is a none profit business. 100% of the profits are donated to charity.

When your item total exceeds $65.00, before additional charges, FB pays your taxes and shipping. The checkout page only shows regular pricing, discounts will be refunded during order processing.

Frugal Bride does not have a walk-in store. We only sell items online.

and...

The Wedding Shoppe - Wedding accessories, wedding favours, wedding invitations, wedding gifts

Shop online for invitations, favours, ring pillows, toasting glasses, unity candles, flower girl baskets, garters, place cards & holders, aisle runners, cake serving sets, guest books, jewellery, cake toppers, wedding party gifts, and more!

We are located in London, Ontario and ship all over North America.

Promotional code for the 10% discount is frugal

They were great -- and Canadian!

#6 CherylMc

CherylMc
            • 211 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:21 PM

Good to know - the Knot has alot of nice stuff... I cant find weddingstar anywhere - who sells it?
              Thanks again!

#7 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
              • 706 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by CherylMc
                Good to know - the Knot has alot of nice stuff... I cant find weddingstar anywhere - who sells it?
                Thanks again!
                Hi,

The web address for weddingstar is Weddingstar - Wedding Accessories - Cake Toppers - Unique Wedding Favors. I found the catalogue at a regular magazine shop in the bridal section. The other websites provided on this thread carry basically the same stuff.

#8 worstbride

worstbride
                • 92 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:01 PM

I was so disappointed about the knot as well, now I feel like I had my heart set on something they had and if I want the same thing I have only been able to find it for more than double the price

#9 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
                  • 360 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Hey brides, for those close enough to Buffalo, there are some places that will have a mailbox there for you and they'll hold everything there for you until you can go pick it up. I'm still trying to find the thread with the info about it, but that's also an option if you're REALLY wanting to order from sites that don't ship to Canada. 

#10 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
                    • 360 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

Here we go. There's a lot of sites in this thread that ship to Canada, so maybe you'll find what you're looking for on these sites too. Good luck ladies!

http://www.bestdesti...ship-to-canada 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users