• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ashey063009
    We actually bought them in two-packs from the Dollorama her in Calgary for $1.50/pk. They were AWESOME all week! I will post pics asap. Our guests LOVED them and they were everywhere-- even on night after the wedding. lol
    OH I'm looking forward to seeing those pics! :)

#42 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
    • 2,287 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

test ***********

#43 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:37 PM

sorry about the test. for some reason, I knew that I posted something else, but it wouldn't let me go to the next page since last night, so weird!!!

#44 Brenda&Jeff09

Brenda&Jeff09
        • 220 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:06 PM

I love the charm idea... it may take a long time to put them together, but it's really cute! I'll have to check into this... still haven't ordered my mugs yet, but will be doing that soon.
          http://tickers.Ticke....2315/event.png

22 booked... we're ready to go!!!

#45 VioletVol

VioletVol
          • 151 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

Sheesh, I still can't decide what I'm doing about this! I tried buying the transfer paper that someone recommended, but it just didn't turn out the way I had hoped. I finally decided to let one of my friends with good handwriting do them really cute, but my fiance' wasn't loving the idea & Walmart no longer has the 4/$1 cups I was hoping to use. So now he is considering having cups made, but of course then they will not have people's names. I prefer the names so they don't get mixed up. But we are still in limbo and we have just over 1 month left!

#46 terri1225

terri1225
            • 184 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:13 PM

All of these ideas are great!!
              52 Adults and 11 Children Booked!!

#47 jinxd31

jinxd31
              • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

My fiance and I bought these stainless steel mugs from discountmugs.com, without a logo.  They don't have handles to attach anything to but they DO have the rubber netting on them. So I'm thinking of laminating small, circular tags with our logo on one side and the guest's name or initials on the other. Then I was thinking of attaching the tags to the rubber netting on the mugs with either key rings or a fishing line-type material. I'll post pictures of the finished product...if this works of course:-) Ha ha...crafts, crafts, and more crafts!

discountmugs.png

#48 JayKay

JayKay
                • 3,472 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 28 August 2011 - 12:06 PM

I love these mugs!

Originally Posted by jinxd31 

My fiance and I bought these stainless steel mugs from discountmugs.com, without a logo.  They don't have handles to attach anything to but they DO have the rubber netting on them. So I'm thinking of laminating small, circular tags with our logo on one side and the guest's name or initials on the other. Then I was thinking of attaching the tags to the rubber netting on the mugs with either key rings or a fishing line-type material. I'll post pictures of the finished product...if this works of course:-) Ha ha...crafts, crafts, and more crafts!

discountmugs.png

#49 MrsWeiss1211

MrsWeiss1211
                • 127 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:26 PM

interesting dilemma.  I hadn't thought about that....

I had discount mugs print our monogram in brown on their acryllic tumblers.  the boys are getting green straws and the girls are getting pink ones.

what about putting those cute letter stickers on the lids?  like another bride mentioned, you could do cute nicknames!  My FI and his friends only go by nicknames (which was really difficult for me when addressing invitations... I didn't know anyone's real name!) so that would be cute :)

Forever could never be long enough for me to feel like i've had long enough with you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users