Surgery Today

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Married_In_Maui

• 929 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:12 AM

Although things didn't go as planned, I'm glad to hear you're doing well!!! I wish you a very speedy recovery!!!

#32 boven

• 193 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

I'm so happy to hear that you are healing, feeling better, and that your loved-ones are taking care of you! Your surgery is a big deal and surely an emotional experience. The support around you is just a testament to your strength and what you provide to others. Continue to give yourself time to heal properly and soak in the love!

#33 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:27 AM

Savannah- I'm glad to hear that the surgery was a success... Wishing you a speedy recovery! Prayers for you and your familiy.

#34 ebredhawk

• 949 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

so so so glad to hear that everything went okay!

and no, it's not sick that you found your welcome dinner dress! it's both therapeutic and AWESOME! now when are we going to get to see pictures of it?! :)

#35 KristinaM

• VIP Member
          • 3,082 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
          • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:08 PM

You poor thing that sounds like it was rough! I'm glad it was successful though and that you're back to your old wedding planning self already!

Hope you're feeling better soon!

#36 Spazz

• VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing okay. You are lucky to have such a wonderful mom & FH. Feel better soon!

#37 MarieSam

• VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:32 PM

Aaaah Savannah, I'm so glad to hear from you! I thought of you often during the weekend and was hoping that all went ok. Your mom and Billy are wonderful for caring for you and holding down the fort Well I hope it's all smooth sailing on recovery from here, I'll keep sending positive thoughts your way......

and now you know damn well you can't say you found a welcome dinner dress without showing us the pics, so GIVE IT UP GIRL!!!!

#38 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:57 PM

I'm so glad you are doing better after that long surgery!....Get well soon :)

#39 YoursTruly

• 1,097 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 05:59 PM

so good to hear from you savannah! YOU WERE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

#40 JulieG

• VIP Member
                  • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:00 PM

I am soo glad to hear you are doing well. I have been thinking about you and kept checking for a post from you. I hope you heal fast and I am so glad to hear you have so much help. Take care of yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users