Jump to content

Recommended Posts

yeah i think im going to stick to the jc penny ones for mike... i think they will work better, and well hes never going to wear them again lol i want something a little cheaper lmao

 

here i come jc penny!
 

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post


Thanks Leigh, that's what I think too and since I have the white dress I think it would be nice for him to stand out from his guys too!!  It was actually Patrick's idea so that was fun!  I didn't mind the Le Chateau pants but found them pricey.  I still remember le chateau as disposable clothing and find it hard to wrap my head around paying almost $100 for a le chateau pants.  We have another BIG problem when buying pants for Patrick.... he's a hockey player so has quite muscular legs particularly through the thighs (hed prolly kill me for posting this but I am sure there are other Brides with Hockey FIs that have the same problem!)  so I knew the le chateau pants owuldnt fit him... he can't wear a slim fit leg for sure!!! Worth checking out though Leigh!!!  I just think we can find cheaper pants....



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are linen button downs. I believe my husband bought everything from islandimporters.com or something like that.

 

Originally Posted by nadennec View Post


I love this!! This is what my FI wants, but he was thinking of him in white and gm's in light blue. I hadn't thought of the long sleeve vs. short sleeve. Are they just regular white buttom downs, or linen button downs? We tried looking into guayabera's (mexican wedding shirts) they're pretty pricey if they are good in quality. You can find them cheap, but I dont know if they're well made. So , still undecided...

 

 

Quote:



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Great, thanks! :)

Originally Posted by Chapa View Post

They are linen button downs. I believe my husband bought everything from islandimporters.com or something like that.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

picked up the GM shirts today.  We found navy linen Mexx dress shirts at winners for 24.99, couldn't pass it up.  Going to get FI to try one on to make sure the fit is right but I think they will be great and a good deal!!!

 

Off in search on linen pants and suits tomorrow....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


good score hun! gatta luv winners

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith View Post

picked up the GM shirts today.  We found navy linen Mexx dress shirts at winners for 24.99, couldn't pass it up.  Going to get FI to try one on to make sure the fit is right but I think they will be great and a good deal!!!

 

Off in search on linen pants and suits tomorrow....



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've gone to a couple of jcpennys and they tola me the stafford essential khaki linen look is out of sale online and theres only some pieces of the suit at stores.. well my mom went today, spoke with someone and then was told to go to the catalog department and order the suit, all 3 pieces (jacket, flat pants & vest) came out to a total of $105.  No cost for shipping & the lady used a 15% off coupon you get on the bottom of receipts. I was about to give up.. if anyone else has an issue, just go to the catalog dept!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awesome.....im looking now
 

Originally Posted by jlarruda View Post

So I've gone to a couple of jcpennys and they tola me the stafford essential khaki linen look is out of sale online and theres only some pieces of the suit at stores.. well my mom went today, spoke with someone and then was told to go to the catalog department and order the suit, all 3 pieces (jacket, flat pants & vest) came out to a total of $105.  No cost for shipping & the lady used a 15% off coupon you get on the bottom of receipts. I was about to give up.. if anyone else has an issue, just go to the catalog dept!



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My FI loves RW&Co so when looking for a linen suit I just happened to come across one yesterday there and not that horriably priced either.  http://www.rw-co.com/default.aspx?action=collectiondetails&language=en&id=1522&topid=72   I think in the store thought it looked a bit darker.  As well for the GM they will only be wearing the pants and top.  We didn't want them in the jacket as the FI wants to stand out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×