Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

Calling all *Curvacious* women!!

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIW View Post
Okay ladies,

I leave next saturday for Cuba and I have a minor problem.

I need to find a bra or something supportive for the "girls" but I can't find either a) anything that fits and B) a bra where the band does not poke out of the back of the dress.

I found 1 bra that might have worked but they didn't have my size in the store and would have to order it in, and there was no guarantee it would arrive before I left. Also, there was no guarantee that it would even work.

So, I need something that I can get now that will keep the "girls" up and won't show under the dress. My MOH suggested duct tape, lol, but I'm not liking that idea.

Any suggestions?
The BEST strapless bra that I have ever owned...it's more like a corsette is the Goddess strapless longline....It will HOLD you in....and up...you will look like Betty Boop....and I'm a 38/40G. It comes with straps, but I have never used them. You can read reviews about it on the site.

Click the image to open in full size.

Goddess Lace Longline Bra 689 - Goddess Bras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you so much for the tip!

 

I went to lingerie boutique near my office today and I bought one! I didn't think I'd even be able to find a Goddess, but it was the first thing I tried on and I went with it. I think it's going to work! And it's surprisingly comfortable.

 

I feel so much better. One less thing to do.

 

Thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by classadiva View Post
The BEST strapless bra that I have ever owned...it's more like a corsette is the Goddess strapless longline....It will HOLD you in....and up...you will look like Betty Boop....and I'm a 38/40G. It comes with straps, but I have never used them. You can read reviews about it on the site.

Click the image to open in full size.

Goddess Lace Longline Bra 689 - Goddess Bras
I have this!!!

Works great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIW View Post
Thank you so much for the tip!

I went to lingerie boutique near my office today and I bought one! I didn't think I'd even be able to find a Goddess, but it was the first thing I tried on and I went with it. I think it's going to work! And it's surprisingly comfortable.

I feel so much better. One less thing to do.

Thanks again!
So happy that it worked for you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ashley sounds fun.

 

So I went to return my bustie (sp?) that I bought in April because it was too big, to get a new one. I went from a 42D to a 34 D!!!!!

 

 

Then that 34D bustie did not work out, so I went insane and bought asuper fancy bra and panty combo!!! Oh well I lost 40 lbs I should show it off :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
Ashley sounds fun.

So I went to return my bustie (sp?) that I bought in April because it was too big, to get a new one. I went from a 42D to a 34 D!!!!!


Then that 34D bustie did not work out, so I went insane and bought asuper fancy bra and panty combo!!! Oh well I lost 40 lbs I should show it off :)
Thats amazing!!!!! You should be out treating yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
Ashley sounds fun.

So I went to return my bustie (sp?) that I bought in April because it was too big, to get a new one. I went from a 42D to a 34 D!!!!!


Then that 34D bustie did not work out, so I went insane and bought asuper fancy bra and panty combo!!! Oh well I lost 40 lbs I should show it off :)

40 lbs!! That's fantastic. Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika J View Post
Ashley sounds fun.

So I went to return my bustie (sp?) that I bought in April because it was too big, to get a new one. I went from a 42D to a 34 D!!!!!


Then that 34D bustie did not work out, so I went insane and bought asuper fancy bra and panty combo!!! Oh well I lost 40 lbs I should show it off :)
Oh yes you should show off that incredible weight loss!! Congrats!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×