Sign in to follow this  
krista

sending Documents to ROR

Hello,

Just wondering which courier most people are using to send their documents (passport/birth certificate copies)? We were going to use UPS but they said they can't ship to a PO box. Anyone have a courier address for Chandlyn? Or are you using the address with the PO box off the website?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

I'm not getting married at ROR but I also scanned and emailed my birth certificate to my wedding coordinator. Email Chandlyn and ask if this would be ok. I think that would be the most convenient and cheapest way.

Hello all,

I have been speaking with Chandlyn and she has said that its fine to just scan and e-mail the documents over after they have been certified but just to take the originals along with you. Saves a lot of money on shipping costs!

Hi Ladies,

I have a question about this....do i get my original birth certificate notarized or do I make a copy of it and have it notarized?

Thanks,

Felicia

I had my BC, passport and License photocopied (made color copies since it was available - but not necessary) and then had those notarized - basically saying that the notary has seen the originals and certifies this.

I then just sent it regular plain old mail and it got there (although a little stressful!)...No access to a scanner at the time and refused to pay $25+ to send it express!