sending Documents to ROR

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 krista

krista
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 07:30 PM

Hello,
    Just wondering which courier most people are using to send their documents (passport/birth certificate copies)? We were going to use UPS but they said they can't ship to a PO box. Anyone have a courier address for Chandlyn? Or are you using the address with the PO box off the website?
    Any help would be great. Thanks.

#2 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:31 PM

I used registered mail and have heard other brides just sent via regular mail and everything turned out ok.

#3 Anna83

Anna83
      • 288 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

I scanned and emailed the documents to Chandlyn, which worked great and was free.

#4 ~Debra~

~Debra~
        • 500 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:52 AM

I'm not getting married at ROR but I also scanned and emailed my birth certificate to my wedding coordinator. Email Chandlyn and ask if this would be ok. I think that would be the most convenient and cheapest way.

#5 jamin2010

jamin2010
          • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

Hello all,

I have been speaking with Chandlyn and she has said that its fine to just scan and e-mail the documents over after they have been certified but just to take the originals along with you. Saves a lot of money on shipping costs!

#6 Soon2beWed09

Soon2beWed09
            • 319 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:01 AM

Thanks I think thats what I'll do

#7 fmsmith423

fmsmith423
              • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:16 PM

Hi Ladies,
                I have a question about this....do i get my original birth certificate notarized or do I make a copy of it and have it notarized?
                Thanks,
                Felicia

#8 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                • 813 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:53 PM

I had my BC, passport and License photocopied (made color copies since it was available - but not necessary) and then had those notarized - basically saying that the notary has seen the originals and certifies this.

I then just sent it regular plain old mail and it got there (although a little stressful!)...No access to a scanner at the time and refused to pay $25+ to send it express!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users