Sign in to follow this  
EDYTA

Edyta's Wedding Dreams Cabo Review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
Edyta I'm glad everything went so well! I'm not going to lie I haven't seen your wedding pics yet b/c I can't download Juan's program but the few ones I have seen look amazing! I love the tiffany's chairs, they make the whole decor look so elegant. I think the bunny story is so cute, I almost died. How adorable. If that is not the cutest thing ever then I don't know what is. smile159.gif
Glenda do you have facebook? I have a bunch of pics up there...my email is edytalorek@rogers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Amazing!!! Edyta, your wedding looked perfect. (and I'm stealing your flowers for the pews!)
Totally go for it

Excellent review Edyta! Everything sounded wonderful and I will say it again.....you ALL looked so great! I loved your bouquet, and the table setting was perfect, simple and sooo elegant. Congratulations again, and I wish you all the happiness in the world!

Edyta I finally saw pics! YAY! Thank goodness for FI's that know their technology. (Courtney I'm sure you'll back me up on that one) Edyta everything was gorgeous! I loved the horses, they are so romantic. And I saw the bunnies it was the cutest thing ever. You must have been tearing when you saw them. I love the song that Juan had for your slideshow it's so cute. It's such a happy song for the occasion! Congrats again! smile159.gif

Edyta your review was perfect! Thanks for sharing everything!! I'm so happy for you and the bunny story is so perfect!!! Congrats again and you were such a beautiful bride!!

Congratulations Edyta!!! Your wedding looked amazing, you were stunning, I loved your flowers and decor! I'm so glad everything turned out so well!!! I'm hoping to use Suzanne Morel for my hair/makeup too - thanks for the info. Very happy for you and your husband on a wonderful wedding day!!