Photo

Ayita very LONG and detailed planning - Lots of pics !

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#41 beach2009

beach2009
  • 299 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:04 PM

It's wonderful to see how everything came together. Wish you all the best and can't wait to read your wedding review.

#42 Ayita

Ayita
    • 861 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 02:35 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
      Wow You have great details! Everything is going to be perfect. Can you tell me how you came up with the idea of theplace cards because I have the same situation with my guests picking their choice of entree.
      I just did a template and printed on some place-card paper I got at Michaels.

I had to tweak the template a lot so that the pics come into place (I wanted the pics to get into the pre-designed rectangles). I can upload the template, but it will only work with this particular paper. I also found that it did not print the same on plain paper and the pre-designed paper, so I actually ended up wasting a pack (5$) to fix it and make sure it comes out right !

Let me know if you're interested anyway and I will post in a different thread.

#43 melette

melette
      • 893 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 03:48 PM

WOW!! everything turned out so beautiful!! CONGRATS AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICS WHEN YOU RETURN!
        http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#44 Mel&B

Mel&B
        • 613 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:34 PM

So much detail! Your personalities will shine through with everything you've done. Congrats!

#45 DTHSLove

DTHSLove
          • 347 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

Everything looks good..As always loke the invites..

#46 yamille

yamille
            • 1,460 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

OMG Ayita you have been busy! Your guests are going to love everything. It all looks fantastic!

#47 GPBride2009

GPBride2009
              • 47 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:04 PM

Thanks Ayita for posting such awesome info! You are so creative and have some wonderful ideas, your guests will definitely appreciate all your hard work and effort!

Love your shoes by the way, too cute!! Especially the funky silver ones!

Have a great trip and a wonderful wedding day, it will be amazing!

#48 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:27 PM

Wow! you are on it! You have thought of everything! Now relax and enjoy your trip and wedding!! Congrats!

#49 Rhonda

Rhonda
                  • 270 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 10:06 AM

Congrats! Everything looks great! Your dress is SO pretty!

#50 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                    • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

Wow, Ayita! You are such a rockstar! You have great taste and everything looks perfect! Love your cake topper and your wedding shoes!
                      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users