Photo

Did you buy your FI's ring online?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Nurse2005

Nurse2005
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

I bought my fiance's online, it was tungsten though and they only sell tungsten rings but they were really good and very fast shipping. And way cheaper than the same ones in the jewellery store.

#2 BillysBride

BillysBride
    • 1,255 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

Got FH's from an Ebay manufacturer, so it's actually from a jeweler. In my opinion, thats a great route to go. MANY reputable jewelers sell their merchandise on Ebay, complete with certificates giving all the details on the grade of the diamonds and weight of the metal. I had a great experience and found EXACTLY what he wanted.
      Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
      http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#3 Maya28

Maya28
      • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:46 PM

Sounds like you ladies have had a really good experience on purchasing rings online. I guess I would just be a bit nervous purchasing jewlery online.

#4 Nurse2005

Nurse2005
        • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

We even ordered my engagement ring and band online, and I love it.

#5 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
          • 2,777 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:28 PM

We ordered FI's from overstock. It ended up being too big so we returned it. Overstock didn't have the right size in stock so we ordered from Eternity Rings, Mens Wedding Rings, Diamond Eternity Rings, Mens Wedding Bands They were super quick and i even had it engraved for an extra $6 or $8. he got the same ring we were looking at in the jewelry stores here and they were running $500 and we got his for $99 total (included shipping and engraving)

#6 JodJ

JodJ
            • 88 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:56 AM

We ordered our ring online, it is a tungston as well. We havent got it yet but I dont think we will have any problems. They had sizing charts online that you can print out and pick out the size (band width), and once ordered they sent us sizing rings so that he could find his exact size. If your interested I cant give you the website (I am just at work right now). good luck!
              http://tickers.Ticke....2ef6/event.png

We are looking to share a photographer during the week of June 6th to June 12th in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

#7 midnight24

midnight24
              • 754 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 04:49 AM

i also wondered about ordering online. i/we have no idea what style to get either!

#8 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:41 AM

we actually ordered 3 rings for him online, exactly the same of course. He was never used to wearing jewelry and we knew getting him something expensive was not going to go well when he'd lose the ring lol

#9 eloping789

eloping789
                  • 290 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:47 AM

My FI ordered my engagement ring online and we'll be getting both of our wedding rings online as well. He bought my engagement ring from bluenile.com and had a wonderful experience with them. They do have white gold and platinum mens bands, but my FI wants titanium or tungsten so we're going to get it somewhere else.

Good luck!!

#10 eloping789

eloping789
                    • 290 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Jacilynda
                      We ordered FI's from overstock. It ended up being too big so we returned it. Overstock didn't have the right size in stock so we ordered from Eternity Rings, Mens Wedding Rings, Diamond Eternity Rings, Mens Wedding Bands They were super quick and i even had it engraved for an extra $6 or $8. he got the same ring we were looking at in the jewelry stores here and they were running $500 and we got his for $99 total (included shipping and engraving)
                      Wow - thanks for the link to that site! I just found the wedding band I want for almost $100 less. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users