DJ Mannia BDW Promotion 30% off (ends feb. 2010)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 mae23

• 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:09 AM

hey beautiful brides,

Does anyone know of or have used a local photographer in the riviera maya region? im going crazy trying to find one!!

#42 Jenny84

• 12 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:59 PM

That sounds like a great deal, does anyone have any feedback from this DJ?

#43 OceanWonderland

• 177 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 12:41 AM

Is it possible to rent the illuminated dance floor exclusively? Or do you also have to use DJ services?
        Leslie and Aaron ~ Dreams Tulum ~ November 15, 2010
        Our wedding slideshow from the amazing William Sanchez: http://www.williamsa...aron/slideshow/
        And our TTD session (William Sanchez and Ivan Luckie): http://www.williamsa...slie aaron/ttd/

#44 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:39 PM

I asked for this promotion and they told me they are only offering 15% so I went with Doremixx.

#45 trulystarr

• 44 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:56 AM

great deal!

#46 Afrommert

• 369 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:36 PM

i asked him about the promo and hes not offering it anymore. AND now azul sesensatori is not allowing him to dj there, im so mad. ive heard nothing but great things about him!

#47 Afrommert

• 369 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:37 PM

i just wanted to add that he was very quick to respond and very professional

#48 angie_tx

• 26 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

Does anyone know if this DJ is any good, and what kind of music he plays? How would i go about booking him?

#49 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 11:52 PM

He's gotten very good reviews from brides on this forum, if you search his name some review should pop up.

some resorts you need to book the DJ direct, you should probably find out if your resort allows outside vendors first or if you have to book through them. Or you could try contacting Mannia direct and he will be able to tell you if you need to contact the resort to book him.

#50 lalanyc

• 363 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:30 PM

I was wondering if it makes sense to keep this thread going (or change the name) if they are no longer offering discounts to BDW members?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users