Photo

DJ Mannia BDW Promotion 30% off (ends feb. 2010)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:24 PM

Hey Everyone,

I was just informed that DJMannia is having a promotion starting in April for
the Best destination wedding forum members. All BDW Members that book them will get 30% off just for the Cancun and Riviera Maya weddings.

UPDATE 2/04/2010: this promotion has ended but they have extended it for brides that book them for their wedding now until the end of february.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 SunBride

SunBride
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:53 PM

wow, I'm sure lots of ladies will appreciate this! I know several of the Dreams Tulum ladies have used him recently and the reviews are always very positive.

#3 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:04 PM

Wow, that is awesome. I wish I could get 30% off my DJ.
      I sure that will be a huge help to brides to fit more in the budget.

#4 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:27 PM

Oh man that's an awesome deal!!!!!!! Wish I knew about this a month ago even though he's affordable hehe

#5 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

What a great deal!
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#6 Freckles

Freckles
          • 67 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

Thanks for letting us know!! This is great we are using them at the end of the month!

#7 Gail

Gail
            • 358 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:35 PM

thanks for letting us know. I already bookes him for june. Is he giving to those already booked or just from this point on
              Pro wedding pic slide show

http://delsolphotogr....eries/?gal=142

#8 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 02 April 2009 - 07:42 PM

Wow, awesome deal ~ just another reason why it pays to be a BDWer!!!!

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

hey everyone,

you are going to have to contact them for the details...or maybe carlos will post them in this thread.

their username is DJMannia

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 meli122

meli122
                • 269 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

Oh yay! This is great I already sent him an email to book us in November. Hopefully it will be good that far in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users