Photo

Cupcake pic

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 gkashmira

gkashmira
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:17 PM

You are the best - they're us there now - I love the last two ones! I have to say thought he first one you postedf is my favorite. That's the one I sent to Mye/Emeline etc. And I can easily buy the papers to send to them if they need it - though I do like those other brighter colors you posted...

I know I seriously love my new "senior member" banner! God, I'm such a dork!
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#22 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by gkashmira
      You are the best - they're us there now - I love the last two ones! I have to say thought he first one you postedf is my favorite. That's the one I sent to Mye/Emeline etc. And I can easily buy the papers to send to them if they need it - though I do like those other brighter colors you posted...

I know I seriously love my new "senior member" banner! God, I'm such a dork!
      Yay Kash- you've joined the senior club! LOL, that makes us sound old...hehe

#23 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 01:05 PM

I know this thread is old but I wasn't a member when it was started. I also want to do the tierred cupcakes. I wanted to show this link which shows the monogrammed hearts to place in the cupcake. I know there is a company in NYC that makes these monogrammed hearts so I will probably buy that here and then just place them on the cupcakes. I know there were a lot of different girls who were interested in doing the cupcakes but I was wondering if anyone is 100% getting them and what they decided to do. Kash I think you are defenitly doing them right? Did you decide if your going to get one per guest or more than one? For the girls getting them, are you just doing one big tierred stand are or you going to do individualized centerpieces with a couple of cupcakes?

Monogrammed Cupcake Tower

-Glenda

#24 BayBug

BayBug
        • 852 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

I really like the cupcake idea. Do the places that you are getting married do that? I guess I should contact my hotel in Costa Rica and see if they can do that. It is really hard to do things in Costa Rica.
          Angie

#25 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:03 AM

Angie I'm sure if you get an outside baker they can make cupcakes for you. That is what I plan to do. It shouldn't be too hard. At least I'm hoping that it won't be hard.

-Glenda

#26 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:43 PM

Bumping this up because these are so pretty. Has anyone done one yet?

#27 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:52 PM

these are so pretty!! I never really thought to do this!!

#28 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:25 PM

I ended up doing individual cakes. Hmmm Kash didn't you do cup cakes?

#29 michelle08

michelle08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:48 PM

I am doing cupcakes!!! But they will have a beachy theme....

I am a cupcake girl! I never wanted birthday cake...I always wanted cupcakes....so it's appropriate! Eventhough FMIL shunned the idea!! She lost!!! :)

#30 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by michelle08
                      I am doing cupcakes!!! But they will have a beachy theme....

I am a cupcake girl! I never wanted birthday cake...I always wanted cupcakes....so it's appropriate! Eventhough FMIL shunned the idea!! She lost!!! :)
                      do you have a pic of what they will look like?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users