#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:02 AM

this is for kashmira,

it is cupcakes instead of cakes. the small details make it look amazing (ie ribbon, little roses).

Click the image to open in full size.

i found this blog on cupcakes...thanks alot girls...it is not even 10 am and i am starving and need to go to the bakery.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 gkashmira

gkashmira
  • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:08 AM

Tammy, this is great! I think if I can find someone in Cabo who can put something like this together my dad AND me and my FI will be happy! It is so cute!
    Kashmira & Dan
    Happily married since June 16, 2007
    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:09 AM

i'll send you the jpg so you can email it to cake bakeries and maye to see if she can help.

here are some more pics...(click on the pic to get a bigger version)

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:37 AM

That is sooo cute! I'd love to do something like that. Tammy, will you send me the file too?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 12:54 PM

here is another pic for ideas.

Awards and recognition: 

#6 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 01:26 PM

I posted this information on another thread but thought I would add it here as well. I contacted "Sweet dreams" about doing a cupcake, cake and here's what they said. I'll post again with pricing information when I get it.

"Hi Tammy,

Yes, I can do cupcakes :) I have done quite a few 'cupcake wedding cakes', but to be honest, never that few... I think the challenge would be finding a tiered stand that is the appropriate size for only 12 cupcakes without 'drowing' them out. I have a tiered cake stand (that I can rent to clients), but the tiers are much larger in diameter and height than shown in your photo. Do you think you could source a stand where you live or on the net and bring it with you? If so, let me know, and I'd be happy to work on the cupcake design with you.

Also, would you want the cupcakes decorated with flowers and petals as in the photo? Or do you want to stick with the seashell idea, or maybe both? Another thing to think about with cupcakes are the cupcake papers. I have silver foil, or paper (white, pastel colors or red), however if you would like anything different or specific it might be best if you bring them with you to Cabo, as it is next to impossible to source that kind of thing down here"

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:16 PM

here are some decorative cupcake cups for those looking to do cupcakes in lieu of cakes...

Awards and recognition: 

#8 KARLA

KARLA
        • 373 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 02:19 PM

Tammy - Step away from the cupcakes
          Ha Ha!

#9 gkashmira

gkashmira
          • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 04:54 PM

hee hee hee... now that we know why tammy is so interested in pictures of cupcakes it's extra funny!

Seriously though, these are GREAT! I am going to definitely use these pics to give Maye/Emeline an idea of what I'm looking for. Plus these are really something special - I think even my dad would like them!

Those gold and silver striped ones could be SO adorable!
            Kashmira & Dan

#10 gkashmira

gkashmira
            • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 October 2006 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by TAMMYM
              Do you think you could source a stand where you live or on the net and bring it with you? If so, let me know, and I'd be happy to work on the cupcake design with you.
              Tammy, This stand holds 13! And it's only $13 - that is really reasonable. It could look SO pretty if you had the cupcakes in silver foil cupes (matyching the stand) and then decorate with ribbon and fresh flowers!

Kashmira & Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users