Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#1301 MissTaken

MissTaken
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

Ok ladies just a heads up on the new price increases that I just found out about today, maybe you guys already have the 2011 price list for the packages but I'll post it just in case.

I have always been referring to the prices they have listed on their website and even asked Tiara if they were correct, which she confirmed and today I get an e-mail with the new prices. I am surprised because I thought that the $500 deposit guaranteed not only your wedding date but the price of the package!? We are getting the Ultimate Wedding Package. 

Attached Files

#1302 dcairns

dcairns
    • 347 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:53 AM

can you email that to me? tiggerdc@hotmail.com

#1303 lizzyjayne

lizzyjayne
      • 95 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:28 AM

No Bianca, don't be buying anything more lol Yes getting your dress steamed is part of the free package. I got our two crystal champagne glasses today (also free from Dreams with the free package) and they're beautiful.

#1304 MissTaken

MissTaken
        • 48 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:23 AM

Could any of you lovely ladies e-mail me all the decoration/flower/cake photos that you might have from Tiara, I would greatly appreciate it. My e-mail is svveets@hotmail.com

Thanks

#1305 irisheyes

irisheyes
          • 35 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

Hi MissTaken, would you mind emailing me the 2011 price list, let hope i don't get a big shock. My email address is lisal83@hotmail.com

#1306 lreyes07

lreyes07
            • 21 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:17 AM

Wow your picture is beautiful i love your decorations and colors do you have more pictures of your wedding? My fiance and i are torn between getting married in the dominican or jamaica.. i am just worried that i wont be able to handle the heat in the dominican.. we went to mexico in may and the heat and humidity were ridiculous.. Are there a lot of mosquitos at the resort this time of year? Thanks and congratulations

#1307 lizzyjayne

lizzyjayne
              • 95 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by lreyes07 

Wow your picture is beautiful i love your decorations and colors do you have more pictures of your wedding? My fiance and i are torn between getting married in the dominican or jamaica.. i am just worried that i wont be able to handle the heat in the dominican.. we went to mexico in may and the heat and humidity were ridiculous.. Are there a lot of mosquitos at the resort this time of year? Thanks and congratulations

ok ?I think you were talking about our wedding as its the only wedding photo profile pic lately lol

if you go back to page 120 my review is there and loads of pics

It was an amazing place and yanna was brilliant

#1308 dcairns

dcairns
                • 347 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:24 PM

Hey there,

I just emailed the cakes to you. :)

#1309 Mrs. Williams

Mrs. Williams
                  • 284 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:31 PM

Miss Taken, can you email that pricelist to me as well? My email is vdaniellemorris@gmail.com.  Dana, can you also send me the info you have on the cakes and flowers?

The pictures of the flowers that Tiara has sent me so far have been horrible.

#1310 MissTaken

MissTaken
                    • 48 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by dcairns 

Hey there,

I just emailed the cakes to you. :)

Thanks alot :)  I am definitely going to bring something to decorate it with! lol ... I hope you got the price list I sent you...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users