Photo

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#931 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:50 PM

I may want to get in on this one too! It was a great motivator for the past few months. I'm definitely not on track without it.

#932 ShelbyFL

ShelbyFL
    • 211 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:33 PM

I would love to join in! My wedding is in like 81 days and I need all the help & encouragement I can get....!!

#933 bride7474

bride7474
      • 582 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by stacey
        Good Morning Girls. I have talked to Ann and I am willing to run the next BL. Let me know if you all are interested in me doing it. If so when would you like to start the next one?

I will be leaving town today at about noon and wont be back until monday night (im going to the lake for a long weekend W00t W00t) But let me know what you girls decide when I get back.

Im looking forward to the next season, and getting rid of those few last Lb's that wont go away!
        Stacey! That would be awesome! Count me in! When do you think you will start it?

#934 CrystalM

CrystalM
        • 829 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:04 PM

I'm interested! I need some form of motivation!!!
          I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#935 The Mandy in Chandy

The Mandy in Chandy
          • 307 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:26 PM

I could have sworn I saw and posted on the Biggest Loser Season 7 thread and I cannot for the life of me find it now, Can anyone help?

#936 brandynd

brandynd
            • 221 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:16 PM

Omg...I need to get in on this. Went in for a fitting of my dress, and they're going to have to let it out if I don't get back on track....I wanted to cry.
              There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#937 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,151 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by The Mandy in Chandy
                I could have sworn I saw and posted on the Biggest Loser Season 7 thread and I cannot for the life of me find it now, Can anyone help?
                you're not crazy--it IS, in fact, gone. i think they decided not to do it and deleted the thread. sucks, because my fat ass needs some motivation.

#938 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:07 PM

Yes, we removed the thread. We cannot do a season 7 because there will not be a moderator hosting.

If a lot of you are still wanting to do this you could gather each other's info and organize a BL group to be run outside of BDW (maybe via email?). Thanks for understanding :)

#939 CrystalM

CrystalM
                  • 829 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:20 PM

awww I really was looking forward to it
                    I have a fabulous photographer I can share in the United States Virgin Islands in late April/early MayP.M. if interested!http://img.weddingco....pvbh7hxc5u.png

#940 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by starchild
                      Yes, we removed the thread. We cannot do a season 7 because there will not be a moderator hosting.

If a lot of you are still wanting to do this you could gather each other's info and organize a BL group to be run outside of BDW (maybe via email?). Thanks for understanding :)
                      Interesting.
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users