I'm happy to report that we sucessfully ordered 16 suits from this company! We had some slight problems with some of our groomsmen just GUESSING at their measurements or waiting until the last minute to order but I found customer support to be very responsive and they rushed 3 different orders to make sure that we had them in time for the wedding. I cannot stress enough to measure twice! Accurate measurements are key!

They also ran out of the particular color fabric we all wanted the groomsmen to wear because they waited until the last minute to order so also be mindful of this. We ordered whatever was closest but there will be some slight variation. Oh well. I think it will look fine at this point.

Click the image to open in full size.

We got the suit with a vest, here's a picture of FI in his suit. I didn't have the jacket though, we needed to have some minor alterations across the shoulders but otherwise everything was perfect.

OK confused by all the 'fit' options

- classic comfort fit

- straight fit

- slimmer straight fit

- boot cut

- slimmer boot cut

- baggy

- semi baggy

- skinny tight fit (tapering bottom)

- skinny tight fit ( boot cut)

- skinny tight fit (straight cut)

what are the differences?? I didn't see pics of each which would really be helpful...

what did you all order and how did they fit?

Thanks a million!!

-katie

Wow! 16 suits! I'm sure no one will notice any color differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyBride View Post
I'm happy to report that we sucessfully ordered 16 suits from this company!

We ordered the classic comfort and they fit very similar to the khaki dockers that FI wears to work with a polo everyday. I know that is kinda vague, but hopefully it helps...

Quote:
Originally Posted by finzup View Post

- classic comfort fit

- straight fit

- slimmer straight fit

- boot cut

- slimmer boot cut

- baggy

- semi baggy

what are the differences?? I didn't see pics of each which would really be helpful...

Thanks a million!!

-katie

Oh I wish FI and I would have known about this before we bought his suit. We got a pretty good deal though, we only paid $250 for an entire linen suit--including the shirt and tie, so I guess I can't complain too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finzup View Post

- classic comfort fit
- straight fit
- slimmer straight fit
- boot cut
- slimmer boot cut
- baggy
- semi baggy

Thanks a million!!
-katie
We ordered the semi-baggy since FI has HUGE thighs and he needs a little more room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
Click the image to open in full size.

We got the suit with a vest, here's a picture of FI in his suit. I didn't have the jacket though, we needed to have some minor alterations across the shoulders but otherwise everything was perfect.
What style pants did your FI order? I'm also in the don't-know-what-style-pants-to-order boat.
Thanks!

So glad to have found this thread...I saw a post about the vendor and the suits looked good. Having comments from actual customers is fantastic!! Question...did anyone order a custom shirt to match from this company? If so...what was the quality like. Thanks.

We ordered the fabric swatches on Friday night to compare colors. I ordered them at 7pm and they were shipped by 4 am that morn!! I was pleasantly surprised, and cannot wait for them to get here!