Photo

sex or no sex? that is the question!?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:11 PM

I think it's up to the individual and how they I'll be lucky if i get any on my wedding night never mind waiting 6 weeks lmao i'm sure i live with my freaking brother sometimes lol

#12 Michelle613

Michelle613
    • 331 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

Definitely go for it! I wana do it too to create some more excitement and make my wedding night truly special but don't know when the cut off date should be lol (my wedding's june 2010). Good luckkk!!
      Michelle & Arsen
      Dreams Cancun June 10, 2010http://img.weddingco...r/qmwm5sy8q.png

#13 August2010Bride

August2010Bride
      • 369 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:34 PM

My fiance and I are thinking about doing this too! Go for it...

#14 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
        • 475 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

I know friends who have done this...and for longer periods of time...and they thought it was totally worth it. If it works for you and your FI, I would say go for it.
          Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#15 DGG

DGG
          • 275 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:58 PM

So maybe this is TMI- but FI and I decided to do this. It may be silly but we started (or stopped, I guess ..) when we started our pre-cana (which is Catholic pre-marriage counseling).. This will be about 2 1/2 months before our wedding.. It is hard but everytime one of wants to give in, the other makes us stick to it.. so you definitely both need to be in agreement for this to work.. I think it will make our wedding night so much more special - and very much anticipated.. it is sort of nice to think that the next time I have sex will be with my husband :) It really does make it mean more :)

#16 Bridget810

Bridget810
            • 168 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:23 PM

I was considering doing this, but wasn't completely sure until I read DGG's comment above saying "it is sort of nice to think that the next time I have sex will be with my husband"--WOW, now I'm convinced! What a great way to look at it :)

#17 Maybride2009

Maybride2009
              • 408 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

My friend did this for A YEAR before they were married...I swear she married a saint.
                I mentioned it to my FI and he was NOT interested..which I figured would be the case.
                I think it is a great idea!

#18 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
                • 475 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

i wasnt sure went to start the count down... but when my counter said 1 month and 2 weeks... i was like.. hmm.. maybe we should try this! .. lol im not saying that im going to enjoy abstinence for that long.. but i was thinking about it and thought that this would really be something to create a little bit of excitement on the wedding night.. DGG put it perfectly! next time i make love its going to be with my husband!!! eeeek! haha
                  ... i think my FI thinks that im joking though! haha.. because he knows me.. and this is prob TMI but its great... and i love it

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                  All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#19 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
                  • 475 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:48 AM

i wasnt sure went to start the count down... but when my counter said 1 month and 2 weeks... i was like.. hmm.. maybe we should try this! .. lol im not saying that im going to enjoy abstinence for that long.. but i was thinking about it and thought that this would really be something to create a little bit of excitement on the wedding night.. DGG put it perfectly! next time i make love its going to be with my husband!!! eeeek! haha
                    ... i think my FI thinks that im joking though! haha.. because he knows me.. and this is prob TMI but its great... and i love it

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
                    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#20 nicmicj

nicmicj
                    • 244 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:39 AM

I don't think this is weird and if both of you agree to this, I think you should. My fiance and I don't live together right now, but I wanted to us abstain about 1 month before our wedding. Your wedding night will be special regardless of what you decide to do but it could make the day very exciting because you all are really going to be wanting to just go back to your room and get it on!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users