Photo

sex or no sex? that is the question!?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
  • 475 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

Ok, so take this tread how ever you want to take it... my fiance and i have been living together for almost two years... and getting married in just under 6 weeks...

... what do u ladies think about abstaining after you have already been active with your partner until the wedding night? Has anyone done this...

everyone's opinions are welcome.. i know this is a strange thread but im thinking about it and wondering what everyone else thinks

OR

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
    All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#2 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
    • 1,097 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:02 PM

no it is not strange..soe people do this in order to create a sense of anticipation and newness entering into the marriage. If this works for you (some men wouldabsolutely not go for it), then by all means do it!

#3 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
      • 198 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:04 PM

ohh i thought this thread was going a totally different way so I closed my door to make sure no one would know I'm reading this.. hehehe

Definetly go for it if both of you agree. I've known people who've done this and they said it was worth it.

#4 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:19 PM

I have heard of this and I don't think it is weird! Go for it if you want!

#5 Mishi

Mishi
          • 224 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
          • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:23 PM

My husband and I did that and it made it soooo much more intense! Just make sure... because you know men are thickheaded, lol, that you put the rule in there to include self gratification too! I know that sounds silly but if its been a while it makes it all that much better!

#6 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
          • 1,097 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:24 PM

no it is not strange..some people do this in order to create a sense of anticipation and newness entering into the marriage. If this works for you (some men wouldabsolutely not go for it), then by all means do it!

#7 big3n09

big3n09
            • 616 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

I say go for it, I believe it will help the anticipation and make it that much more or gratifying.
              4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#8 lil_miss_frogg

lil_miss_frogg
              • 826 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:02 PM

Ohhhhhhh......good thread. I would have to say go for it if you can come to an agreement of the length of time to do this.

Question I have is what is a proper amount of time to be 'cut off' from it? Six weeks....I'm sorry, maybe I'm a nymph, but that seems like a looooonnnnnggggg time to me. LOL. But I guess if you're used to getting it every night and stop for a month and a half.....wooooooweeeee, watch out to the people next door to the Honeymoon suite!

http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
                My Babies
                "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
                it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
                http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:52 PM

I think there was a thread about this awhile ago...

but yeah, people definitely do this.

If you want to, go for it!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#10 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:11 PM

I think it would be fun because you will be really excited on yor wedding night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users