Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#701 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
  • 313 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by lyna89 

There are so many ideas on this thread! So many possibilities with VistaPrint!

Has anyone ever tried Vistaprint woman's tshirts?

Wondering what the quality/fit is like!

#702 MyTye2B

MyTye2B
    • Site Supporter
    • 185 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

PuntaBride I ordered Tshirts for both sets of parents last week - I'll let you know as soon as I get them in.  My MIL is very tiny, probably 5'3 and 110lbs, whereas my mom is 5'11 and about 170.  I ordered a small for MIL and an XL for mom.  For my dad (regular size I guess haha) I ordered a L and my FIL is about 6'1 and a really big guy - I ordered a XXL for him.  I'll let you know! 

#703 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
      • 683 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
      • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

Ibo

Has anyone ever tried Vistaprint woman's tshirts? Wondering what the quality/fit is like!

I ordered a future mrs. shirt from Vistaprint a few months ago an I was very unimpressed with the fit. It was oddly shaped & I didn't like it at all. I can be fairly picky with the fit of my shirts though so maybe you'll have better luck than me!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#704 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
      • 313 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

Ibo
        I ordered a future mrs. shirt from Vistaprint a few months ago an I was very unimpressed with the fit. It was oddly shaped & I didn't like it at all. I can be fairly picky with the fit of my shirts though so maybe you'll have better luck than me!

Yeah, I didn't like the look of the fit for women.  

The mens shirts have more options!

#705 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
        • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by PuntaBride 

Yeah, I didn't like the look of the fit for women.  

The mens shirts have more options!

I agree. You should be fine with the mens shirts!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#706 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by shannonmarie 

I agree. You should be fine with the mens shirts!

Agreed. I got the men's shirts, then I actually ordered one large and altered it to make it a tank top for the beach. I got the shirt free - a whole lot better than paying for the women's tank one!

#707 Jess878

Jess878
          • 215 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by MyTye2B 

Thanks Claire!  I ordered Jumbo plastic clothespins from Amazon since I found the really cute towel clips were way too expensive.  Here is the link for the ones I bought.  http://www.amazon.co...c clothes clips

This is just what the bride at the other wedding had and they worked perfectly fine and were large enough to fit around the chairs.  I shipped to my girlfriend in the US since it was cheaper and she said that they are great.  :)  Good luck!

I love the photo scavenger hunt.  I think your guest will have fun with that.  Where did you order your door hangers from?  I really like them.. Ive tried making my own but it looks like a school kid made it...lol...

#708 PuntaBride

PuntaBride
            • 313 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:38 PM

Can someone tell me how long it takes to arrive to Canada once you place your order?

#709 MyTye2B

MyTye2B
              • Site Supporter
              • 185 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hi Punta Bride and Jess,

I got the tshirts today (this is my third Vistaprint order and I live in Calgary, Alberta and it's taken about a week to get to me each time) and I have LOVED everything I've received EXCEPT the tshirts.  They are AWFUL honestly lol.  I am so glad that I paid next to nothing for them.  The colour is faded (really badly) the fit appears much larger than I expected which is usually not the case, but good for you to know, and the women's tshirts are really floppy and stretched out. 

On the other hand the scavenger hunt cards, and the shower invites are perfect!  :)  Jess I have not actually ordered the door hangers yet.  I first made my own and I can appreciate your comment about the school kid making them lol.  That's what my DIY ones look like!  The ones I posted are my design made on Vistaprint from the Rack Cards.  I think I will order those soon.  I've been impressed with all of their paper stuff - just definitely not the tshirts lol!  

Lauren

#710 Melissa14

Melissa14
                • 304 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
                • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:43 PM

Has anybody got the FREE products e-mail from Vistaprint lately?

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users