Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#511 MJKH

MJKH
  • Site Supporter
  • 654 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

Oh, and one other thing I found out...apparently magnets do not stick to stainless steel refrigerators...who knew?!? 

Originally Posted by MJKH 

Finally getting around to posting a few Vistaprint items, and thought I would share a lesson learnt...

I loved the idea of these calendar magnets...I'm always in the kitchen trying to figure out what the date is or how many days there are in the month, etc.  I ordered a bunch of free ones thinking I would put them in our Christmas cards...

livepreview-2.aspx.jpeg

Instead, the majority of them went out with the "thank you" cards for my bridal shower attendees last week.  I ordered a couple of styles...personalized note cards:

livepreview.aspx.jpeg

And folded cards:

livepreview-1.aspx.jpeg

If you can believe it, the extra weight in the envelope for a magnet + the folded card (essentially the back half of the card) required double the postage ($1.18 versus .59) here in Canada!  Ughhh...had I known that, I would have save the folded cards for those thank-you notes being hand-delivered...or, would have just picked out the notecards...I preferred writing notes that way anyway!!!

#512 jacq

jacq
    • 34 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

They have an amazing sale for black Friday, so make sure you're signed up for the emails!  Tons of free stuff I've been on here all day!

#513 jacq

jacq
      • 34 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

I am  wondering how people have been able to upload personal pics or images you have googled for your vistaprint items? I made a pre travel brochure and theonly way I have been able to get picture of my fiance and I is by uploading them to facebook and then uploading them to the item. Anyone know how I can upload pics without having to post them on facebook first?

#514 Owens2b

Owens2b
        • 14 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by jacq 

I am  wondering how people have been able to upload personal pics or images you have googled for your vistaprint items? I made a pre travel brochure and theonly way I have been able to get picture of my fiance and I is by uploading them to facebook and then uploading them to the item. Anyone know how I can upload pics without having to post them on facebook first?

Log into Vistaprint and go to "My Account". On the right hand side click on "My Images" under My Resources. Then there is a link that says, "Add your photos"

Hope this helps!

#515 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
          • 423 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

I just finished my fans using the poscards from Vistaprint!

I just designed my ceremony program in PPT saved as an image and uploaded to vistaprint!

I also ordered scalloped edge paper from 12132011519.jpg

12132011521.jpg

#516 Jber713

Jber713
            • 179 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:47 AM

I just made drink stirrer flags with the free return address labels. 

Jen

#517 Peach

Peach
              • 1,293 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:32 PM

Wow.... SO addicting! I just received my first order from Vistaprint... actually, I got 2 orders in one. 

I got two t-shirts and a pack of return address labels that I am going to be using for our save the dates.

I completely stole the idea from another bride, but I cannot remember who. I also have placed more orders (each time I get a free t-shirt offer!), so we will soon have one for FI, his best man, and both our dads.

I also ordered this hat, and I will get one that says Father of the Groom too, once I get another free hat deal.

And here is a notepad I ordered. I am not sure about it yet, but it was free, so I figured, why not. 

And I just ordered these today: business cards I am going to punch to make into luggage tags. I am not going to laminate them or anything, just find some simple elastic to use for people to attach. I will probably glue these onto cardstock first though, but we will see what I think about them when they arrive.

We are also ordering a few type of general beach-scene postcards (going to try to get an image of our resort too), and we will be including them with our gifts to our guests.

So here is the first set:

And I have SO MUCH more left I can do! I have some designs saved, some planned... I am doing a "Game Over" t-shirt for FI, and envelopes for the save the dates, and envelope seals with our monogram on it, and a notebook for me and FI to write in during our trip. (we always journal during vacation anyway!)

I also have a couple pens saved, and I want to do 3 different styles of keychains to act as souveniers for guests. I also like the idea of using the free mouse pad or whatever as prizes for our photo scavenger hunt. 

Anyway, I have lots of time, but I can really see how this new addiction would be very dangerous! And so much fun! Thanks to the wonderful brides on here for all their help!

#518 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
                • 718 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by jmb0902 

I did my STD magnets with them, 29.99 for 250... pretty exciting :)

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Wooh! This looks so great to me! You did a nice job on the magnets!

#519 Sharon99

Sharon99
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:40 AM

I dont see any pics :(

Originally Posted by Peach 

Wow.... SO addicting! I just received my first order from Vistaprint... actually, I got 2 orders in one. 

I got two t-shirts and a pack of return address labels that I am going to be using for our save the dates.

I completely stole the idea from another bride, but I cannot remember who. I also have placed more orders (each time I get a free t-shirt offer!), so we will soon have one for FI, his best man, and both our dads.

I also ordered this hat, and I will get one that says Father of the Groom too, once I get another free hat deal.

And here is a notepad I ordered. I am not sure about it yet, but it was free, so I figured, why not. 

And I just ordered these today: business cards I am going to punch to make into luggage tags. I am not going to laminate them or anything, just find some simple elastic to use for people to attach. I will probably glue these onto cardstock first though, but we will see what I think about them when they arrive.

We are also ordering a few type of general beach-scene postcards (going to try to get an image of our resort too), and we will be including them with our gifts to our guests.

So here is the first set:

And I have SO MUCH more left I can do! I have some designs saved, some planned... I am doing a "Game Over" t-shirt for FI, and envelopes for the save the dates, and envelope seals with our monogram on it, and a notebook for me and FI to write in during our trip. (we always journal during vacation anyway!)

I also have a couple pens saved, and I want to do 3 different styles of keychains to act as souveniers for guests. I also like the idea of using the free mouse pad or whatever as prizes for our photo scavenger hunt. 

Anyway, I have lots of time, but I can really see how this new addiction would be very dangerous! And so much fun! Thanks to the wonderful brides on here for all their help!

Attached Files

#520 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

Really? That is so weird... I see them on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem? I will reload and try again. So weird!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 

I dont see any pics :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users