Photo

Cruise Wedding OOT Bags

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#41 xcandilkx

xcandilkx
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

Does anyone know if carnival lets you have candles in the rooms? I want to put a scented candle in each bag, but won't if they can't be lit.

#42 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
    • 712 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

NO NO NO you def cannot have candles on carnival ship. They will set off the smoke detectors which will turn on the showers and ruin all of your stuff as well as your neighbors... I was thinking about putting in a flameless candle or a plug in of some sort. I am such a candle person and it annoys me that I will have no candles for my weddingmoon lol.

#43 Trimalusta

Trimalusta
      • 186 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 01:44 PM

I understand what an OOT bag is, but I don't know what it means. Does OOT stand for something?

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

#44 kpuckrin

kpuckrin
        • 258 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:28 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Trimalusta
          I understand what an OOT bag is, but I don't know what it means. Does OOT stand for something?
          OOT stands for Out Of Town. :)

#45 Trimalusta

Trimalusta
          • 186 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

Thanks Kpuckrin! :)

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

#46 shelley771

shelley771
            • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hey ladies...I'm a bride to be on the Carnival Conquest April 2012...What the heck is a OOT bag?

#47 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
              • 281 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:49 PM

I'm a bride to be on the Carnival Dream in April 2012.. if you scrolled up 2 posts before you'd see an OOT bag stands for an Out-Of-Town bag.. and it's something (not mandatory or anything by any means) that the bride and groom have for their guests who are travelling in from out of town to join them for their wedding. They can be as simple as a welcome note, some postcards and a small bag of snacks, or as elaborate as including personalized travel mugs, beach towels, and all manners of souveniers and first aid kits, etc.

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#48 Barkles

Barkles
                • 158 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

I've been thinking about this and I think I'm going to distribute them before we leave since cruise ship says they will not deliver to each room.  I can't think of carrying all this stuff with everything else i need to carry

#49 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                  • 281 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:23 AM

Which cruise line are you sailing with barkles?

Originally Posted by Barkles 

I've been thinking about this and I think I'm going to distribute them before we leave since cruise ship says they will not deliver to each room.  I can't think of carrying all this stuff with everything else i need to carry

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                    ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#50 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

Barkles, we mailed pre cruise care packages to guests a few weeks before departure. I didn't want to mess with getting the stuff on board. Worked great and they were excited to get them! Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users