#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jean-marcus
    FIRST OFFFF...... i think morgan wins "PERSON OF THE YEAR" award.

Secondly... sad face that you had to deal with that. thats nothing but stress stress and more stress. hopefully you are able to work everything out and be happy with both photos and the mentality and personality of your photographer
    well, you know what I really want is super cool mega member of the year.

Things were already falling apart for my planned cabo trip so it really worked out better to give it to Heather. Besides, there is nothing we love more here than pictures so she has to bring back amazing wedding pictures to feed us vultures.

#22 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      well, you know what I really want is super cool mega member of the year.

Things were already falling apart for my planned cabo trip so it really worked out better to give it to Heather. Besides, there is nothing we love more here than pictures so she has to bring back amazing wedding pictures to feed us vultures.
      uhhh yaaa. nice try. you ain't getting my super cool mega member title. you can donate trips to everyone on this site hahaha

but seriously though that was so nice of you to do. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS BDW hehehe

#23 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:23 PM

Heather - ugh so hellish! So sorry you had to deal with that - she is ridiculous. No one needs to act like that - especially a professional. You are such the bigger person and your review was extremely tactful. Hopefully this is all behind you - have you found a new photographer? Im still in shock after reading your review and Morgan's comments by [photographer name removed] actions and behavior.

And Morgan - wow SUCH a nice gesture!!

#24 Shannond4156

Shannond4156
        • 169 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:24 PM

What a bad situation. I was soooo close to booking [photographer name removed] when all the drama was going on with her contest. I ended up booking with someone else after talking to a few girls who had hired her in the past.

I am sorry you had to go through this, but thank you for writing this review. It hopefully will help a future bride out!

#25 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for the honesty. I'm glad things have worked out and I agree you should be totally comfortbale with your vendors; not fearful of talking to them.

#26 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
            • 530 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jean-marcus
              GOD BLESS YOU AND GOD BLESS BDW hehehe
              you sound like a politician!!! and Morgan, thats a pretty good list you got there.

Thats really sad that some people, vendor or not choose to act that way.

Im actually considering changing my studio name to ASP... Anti Stress Photography. what do yall think? would it fly?

Nic

#27 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nic Dragomire
                you sound like a politician!!! and Morgan, thats a pretty good list you got there.

Thats really sad that some people, vendor or not choose to act that way.

Im actually considering changing my studio name to ASP... Anti Stress Photography. what do yall think? would it fly?

Nic
                im sold.... ASP it is ..

*kisses a baby on the forehead* nooo. i dont know if i am politician like

#28 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:44 PM

heather, i'm sorry you had to deal with all of that...but jenny's right - at least it's months before and you can spend the next few months stressing about other things instead of [photographer name removed].
                  and morgan, you rock...but you know that already

#29 Angel

Angel
                  • 2,635 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:06 PM

I am sorry you had to deal with that drama. I'm sure you'll find someone your comfortable with if you haven't already.
                    And Morgan, your a sweetheart!!!!

#30 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:22 PM

Heather, thank you so much for having the cahones (sp?) to tell everyone on the forum what happened to you and to save another bride from going through the same thing.

2K for a deposit is crazy expensive, right there I would have said "Hell No!" you are a nicer person than I :)

Morgan you are amazing, we all know this about you, but this is just above and beyond and so very generous and thoughtful of you.

Heather, I hope you have a great new photographer and that your pictures turn out amazing, you deserve it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users