There are some big sales going on at VS.com -- they even have bikinis $19 and under and some are really cute. Also, there is a cute white ruffle bikini at Forever21 that I could for my "Mrs" suit. Just an FYI!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
nicole what size do you get from Vix? I love their suits and VS carries some. I've tried a few but the top is always too small and I'm overflowing!

I know their XL fits a 36D. I always try to push it and fit into a D on suits cause there are so many more, but if I bend over I pop out or I'm bursting out the top!

I've been begging Joe to let me get a breast reduction! i'm sooooo over it. I knew they would be LARGE for breastfeeding, but I haven't been breastfeeding for almost 6 months, and no change! I would love to go back to a C cup!

Jacilynda i feel your pain. I never had the mommy boobs, but i had huge boobs. I got a breast reduction at 16 and to this day i still don't regret it. One great thing about at breast reduction is they literally give you a boob lift at the same time. If anyone has any questions about this feel free to ask...i'm pretty open about it...it was almost 7 years ago.

I still have some problems with finding bathing suits, and almost always stick to halters, but in all honesty i haven't even tried on a bandeau...i always feel like i'm just gonna pop out of them. Suppose i'll have to try some on before the wedding. i definitely don't want tan lines!

Canadian brides, I just got three bikinis at Wal-Mart for around $50 total! Everything is discounted for summer clearance, so check it out, there is actaully some cute stuff there!! :)

all the online stores have great sales right now

j crews has a super cute star fish one

the best is to mix and match that way you feel like you have twice as many suits!!!

I have enough bikinis for all of you on here!! I got a lot of mine from promotions and shows but mostly get most of mine form Vic Secret, the only thing that sucks is that I am an xl or l top and a xs bottom. They don't let you mix and match sad.gif I did recently get some great ones form Old Navy!!! Cheap too

This is a great thread! I am also a DD top and have the hardest time finding a suit that fits well. I have a couple venus suits, but they are just ok. I am looking for something that fits well. I do not have any from VS, maybe I will give them a try.