• Please log in to reply
359 replies to this topic

#211 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dayla911
    Ok. I am going to share some things that I found on-line about Adam. He is a good singer don't get me wrong but.......there are some pics of him in drag kissing other guys and it grossed it out. I am NOT against gays or anything like that. But how embarrassing that must be to have that come out. I always knew he was gay....

Also, I heard that Criss Angel is mad at him for "taking his style" I thought that was funny too! Who cares?

Although, his voice is amazing but after seeing those pics....I can't get them out of my head!!!!!

Some of our best friends are gay and love drag shows! This is definitely Adam, I'm not surprised and i dont think he cares that they were "leaked" thats who he is.

Adam is my absolute fav, and has been since the beginning. SOOOO many people get caught up in his looks, makeup, hair, being gay or what he does in his personal time. He's a fantastic singer! it's not like he burned down an American flag and belongs to Al quaeda!

#212 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:49 PM

I just read on CNN that Scott was accepted to Arizona State when he was 14 and graduated at 19. Then he got his masters in music at the University of London. That's impressive!

He's my age! I always bragged about graduating high school at 16 and starting college. But I don't have my masters!

#213 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:53 PM

wow Jacilynda I am reading that article now on CNN and that is so amazing how smart and obvioulsy motivated Scott is!! This wont be the last we see of him I am so sure of that! I bet record companies will be fighting to get him!

#214 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
        • 888 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:46 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dayla911
          Ok. I am going to share some things that I found on-line about Adam. He is a good singer don't get me wrong but.......there are some pics of him in drag kissing other guys and it grossed it out. I am NOT against gays or anything like that. But how embarrassing that must be to have that come out. I always knew he was gay....

Also, I heard that Criss Angel is mad at him for "taking his style" I thought that was funny too! Who cares?

Although, his voice is amazing but after seeing those pics....I can't get them out of my head!!!!!
          I don't think it would be so embarrassing to have pictures of you kissing other guys when you're gay, unless you were trying to be in the closet, which doesn't strike me as the type of person Adam is. As far as drag goes, I agree with the other girls, the nights we through Rocky Horror Picture Show parties were some of the best nights!

#215 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 11:58 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacilynda
            I just read on CNN that Scott was accepted to Arizona State when he was 14 and graduated at 19. Then he got his masters in music at the University of London. That's impressive!

He's my age! I always bragged about graduating high school at 16 and starting college. But I don't have my masters!
            Yeah, he's done a lot with his life already. He's been given awards by Laura Bush, recorded 6 albums, and been accepted to Oxford and Cambridge for post-graduate work. He's definitely impressive.

#216 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:00 PM

Who cares about the pics lol I mean no-one would give a toss if a straight bloke was snogging the face off a girl! so not arsed at all.

We don't get to hear all the background stuff that you guys do, mum had a kidney transplant and it was no breeze so good for him

#217 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 03:49 PM

I'm so disappointed!!!! I am busy both Tuesday and Wednesday night this week!!! That means no AI for me
                I am super bummed about that.
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#218 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
                • Banned
                • 248 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 08:23 PM

ladies dont forget AI is on tonight! I am watching it right now and so far its been amazing, but I just think its gotten to Adam's head that he is so well loved on the show and I still LOVE LOVE LOVE him but he needs to be careful he doesnt get too cocky IMHO

#219 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
                  • Banned
                  • 248 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:09 PM

did anyone else watch tonight?? and ladies on the west coast let me know when you watch it, I want to see what others think of the show! My FI and I both picked the same people who will be in the bottom two (bottom three is wierd to have with only seven remaining now)

also i JUST clued into why this season they keep running overtime! they now have a fourth judge on every episode which overall will add a couple minutes to each show...sorry that is super random but i had to share my "AH HA" moment lol

#220 jk1101

jk1101
                    • 2,582 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

I watched it....i love when it gets to this point when people are all really good!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users