Sign in to follow this  
~Angela~

Anyone else obsessed with AI?

Damn! I missed it again.....I had a softball game. Oh well, I guess I'll have to youtube it again!

Adam's performance last night was AMAZING. Seriously I am huge a Zeppelin fan and he did the song so much justice... unlike Danny. Yuck, I love Danny too but that was a horrible scream at the end.

Did you guys see this with David Cook? Breaks my heart.... YouTube - David Cook Race for Hope Speech

Adam's performance last night was AMAZING. Seriously I am huge a Zeppelin fan and he did the song so much justice... unlike Danny. Yuck, I love Danny too but that was a horrible scream at the end.

Did you guys see this with David Cook? Breaks my heart.... YouTube - David Cook Race for Hope Speech

The Adam & Allison duet was awesome! I don't know what was going on with Danny's big scream and the end either. FI and I kept replaying it from our DVR because we thought it was kinda funny.

OMG Adam and Allison wereGREAT! I'm w/ you Amanda I think she has alot of personality and I'm glad she stood up for herself!

I posted a thread a few days ago about Davids brother. It's sooo sad!

I'm thinking Kris too. Allison and Adam were so good. I think based on their performances last night alone it should be Danny, but we all know he has a huge fan base!

OMG I'm soooo upset!!! You know there used to be a group of people who always voted for the worst (they had a whole website and such) thats why jason castro made it as far as he did. I think that happened tonight, I swear!

Come on tell me who went lol I might not get to see it before I leave for Barbados lol

Haway girls you normally say who it was lol

It was Allison Marie. sad.gif I'm soo disappointed. I thought she did so well in the competition. Oh well- I don't really think it matters much who wins once they get to the top 5 category.

Danny- ohhhh my. His performance was terrible. I just don't get why people really like him- my DH does. I think he's crazy. Danny is sooo blah to me.

With Allison gone, I don't really care what happens. No one is my fav's anymore.