Rant thread: Why is it that?...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Virg

Virg
  • 684 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

Rant Thread:
    I thought I would start a ranting thread for rhetorical questions of things that tick us off.

I’ll go first!

Why is it that 99% of men’s casual dress shirts have pockets on the chest? It looks BAD! Like they have a case of square boob! I HATE IT! It had been so hard finding a shirt for my FI....

Also, why is it that when you want something in a certain colour they NEVER have it? They have something close to it... like lilac instead of a nice dark purple. PLEASE! It looks like barney threw up on the damn thing!!!

Oh, that’s it from me, for now...
    Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
    Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#2 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
    • 198 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

Why is it that drivers think that because the law in Ontario says you can turn to the right on a red light mean that you don't have to stop to see if someone is trying to cross the street?

Almost got ran over walking my dog yesterday and the dude had the nerve to beep at me. Let me tell you he got a nice "f*ck you".

#3 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:55 AM

Why is it that...

People insist on calling the office to see if school is cancelled when the FRICKING SUNSHINE IS OUT!!!!!!! Just because it snowed yesterday doesn't have anything to do with today!

#4 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
        • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Why is it that when food is brought into the office, people pick at it, break pieces off then put the unwanted other portion back in to the mix??!! Ugggh so gross!!! I MAY like you but hold the germs thanks!

#5 Virg

Virg
          • 684 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

keep em coming!
            Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
            Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#6 Jenn79

Jenn79
            • 625 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by trance_angelx0x
              Why is it that drivers think that because the law in Ontario says you can turn to the right on a red light mean that you don't have to stop to see if someone is trying to cross the street?

Almost got ran over walking my dog yesterday and the dude had the nerve to beep at me. Let me tell you he got a nice "f*ck you".
              This happens to me ALL the time! My husband has gone so far as to kick the bumper, the vehicle has gotten that close. Idiots!

Keeping with the car theme:

Why is it that drivers think the signal light is optional? Are we supposed to psychically know that you are going to veer into our lane?
              Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
              Review Pictures Pro Pictures
              "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#7 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
              • 1,236 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by YoursTruly
                Why is it that when food is brought into the office, people pick at it, break pieces off then put the unwanted other portion back in to the mix??!! Ugggh so gross!!! I MAY like you but hold the germs thanks!
                Wow..You work here too LOL

Why is it that
                People who are allergic to cats have to ask me every single time I see them..."I'll come over as soon as you get rid of that Cat!!"
                I mean, if I wanted you over that bad, i wouldn't have gotten a cat!! LOL

Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#8 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
                • 475 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JenniferLynn
                  This happens to me ALL the time! My husband has gone so far as to kick the bumper, the vehicle has gotten that close. Idiots!

Keeping with the car theme:

Why is it that drivers think the signal light is optional? Are we supposed to psychically know that you are going to veer into our lane?

I so agree...I swear other drivers think we are psychic...this is a huge pet peeve
                  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#9 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,368 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

Why is it that...
                    I pay my mortgage on time every month, and not only do I not get rewarded, I have to pay my neighbor's mortgage now too! I'm all for helping people out, but come one.

#10 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,921 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:04 PM

Why is it....

That you put something in a safe place, and then you can't seem to find the safe place when you need it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users