Sign in to follow this  
~Kate~

Our pro pic wedding slideshow at Playa Fiesta by Michelle Turner!!

Hi everyone,

We just received our wedding slideshow and gallery by Michelle Turner from our 2/6/09 wedding at Playa Fiesta in Puerto Vallarta. Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with (I wholeheartedly recommend her!!), and we did a "True Romance" shoot in Old Town in PV and on the Conchas Chinas Beach the day before the wedding.

Here's the link to our slideshow: Kate and Steve

You can see a couple of our faves on Michelle's blog at http://michelleturnerphotography.net...iesta-wedding/

Michelle took a million pictures and was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with - and her work is just our style!! We're so happy we went with her for as our photographer.

Thanks for looking!! Kate

OMG, everything looks so beautiful! All of the pictures were amazing, it is hard to pick a favorite. I love the vibrant colors of your flowers.

I hve to say the picture with the red firework was incredible, i have to llok a few times to make sure it was real.

Kate!!! I already told you but you look stunning:-) And of coarse so does the location. I think we have good taste, and great Kates think alike. Congrats to you and Steve!

Loved the photos Kate. Thank you for sharing. I love all the beauty of PV and I think it's cool how you got some of those key landmark portraits. It's such a special place! You looked beautiful in your dress and the ceremony location was gorgeous! I want to go see PLaya Fiesta now hahaha. Congratulations!

Such a great slideshow!!! congrats! cheesy.gif