Photo

OMG my whole life is going to change in 8 months!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 lscilley

lscilley
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:47 PM

Wow I have had a crazy week. Found out my FI is being transferred to Australia for 3yrs in June ya awesome oppurtunity we have always wanted to go! But then not so good I am in school till October so I have to stay here I will also being doing my practicum for school so I will not be able to work for a few months and be without an income. So I now have to finish school, finish planning our wedding and be getting ready to move to another Country all by myself in the next 8 months!!!!!! Ah I feel like my head is going to explode so much to do before my FI leaves in only 4 months and then I am also without my FI for 5 months I don't think we have spent more than a week apart it will be so hard. I am still in shock that in 8 months my life is going to be so different I will be married to the man of my dreams and living in Australia!
    Also if any of you girls know anything about Australia or moving there I would love the help instead of googling it all.

#2 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
    • 1,206 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:52 PM

WHOLLY smokes my dear!! You have a bit if things going on! Congrats on it all though... your gonna be an awesome Mrs Aussie!!! Stress for when the time comes.. and when it does.. by gosh run on here and we will be here to help. Think of it this way, your big day is coming around the corner and think how fast that went by.. It will be the most amazing 8 month countdown in your life!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
      • 294 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

What an exciting adventure! I know nothing about Australia but by the pictures it looks like an amazing place to vacation or live! I'm jealous!!

I would try not to stress too much, you have lots of time to figure everything out.
        Good luck!!

#4 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:54 PM

Holy cow lady! That's a lot of big things happening in 8 months! What a great opportunity to go live in Australia! Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride :)!

#5 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:23 PM

Aww sweetie! YAY! You will be fine. You are a strong, smart girl. If you need any help you know I am here to help if I can! You can do this!

#6 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
            • 475 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:44 AM

WOW!!!!!!!

That is a lot to be going on, but I am sure you can handle it. Take a really deep breadth and try to enjoy it as much as possible. Also, remember to take a breather (at least a little one) every now and then so the stress does not become too much. It is amazing what you can accomplish when you have to. And, just think how fast the time will go. Best wishes!
              Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#7 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:50 PM

The time apart from FI will fly I promise. I'm lucky if I see FI once a month for a weekend these days and i'm always amazed how quick it goes over and when you get to OZ it'll all be worth it

#8 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

WOW how exciting! I thought you were going to say you were pregnant :) take a deep breath and make a list of things to do!! Time will fly by and you guys will be together soon enough!!

#9 ddiinnyyeell

ddiinnyyeell
                  • 226 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:00 PM

You will love Australia. I lived there until I was 9, and go back every year. What part are you moving to? We will be moving back a few years after our wedding. It's a wonderful place. (AND in my opinion, much better than the states)
                    Danielle & John
                    Aventura Spa Palace
                    October 30, 2009

Wedding Photos By Bella Luce Photography

#10 lscilley

lscilley
                    • 1,466 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ddiinnyyeell
                      You will love Australia. I lived there until I was 9, and go back every year. What part are you moving to? We will be moving back a few years after our wedding. It's a wonderful place. (AND in my opinion, much better than the states)
                      We are going to Melbourne not sure which area yet. I have heard that we may want to never come back from alot of people. I am finally over the craziness of it all and I am getting excited for it now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users