29 replies to this topic

#21 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:12 PM

the esperanza is a gorgeous property and does amazing weddings. unfortunately for most people it is out of their price range for a larger DW as the rooms are pretty expensive....it is perfect for a honeymoon or smaller DW if everyone can afford to stay there.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 adevilbi

adevilbi
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:23 PM

Same deal....we are doing the honeymoon at Esperanza because it is more secluded and the actual wedding at the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar
    Ashley D.

#23 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
    • Vendor
    • 278 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:44 PM

I agree with Tammy...it is a gorgeous location. There are some images on my blog from a beautiful wedding I shot there in 2007.Mexico Wedding Photography at the Esperanza, Los Cabos Elizabeth Medina Photography

#24 *Lo*

*Lo*
      • 2,993 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 05:41 PM

It looks AMAZING. I think we will do the same as some others and spend a few days there after the wedding.

#25 kurstinf

kurstinf
        • 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 09:35 AM

Esperanza is amazing! Make sure you take a yoga class (comp) and if you're there on a Thursday...go to the Mexicanismo. If you go to the spa, I recommend the coconut scrub.

It's worth every penny....plus breakfast is included and it's your honeymoon. If you don't splurge now then, when can you justify it :)

#26 beachbumbride

beachbumbride
          • Banned
          • 4 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 06:26 PM

I agree the spa was fabulous!
            YouTube - ESPERANZA RESORT, CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO

#27 kroth84

kroth84
            • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:54 PM

getting Married at Esperanza this October and I'm happy to say that the trip advisor was soooo wrong about the costs! :)

Here is our breakdown:
              35 guests
              3,500: wedding costs for set up and venue, shoe service, fan service, and complimentary towels and drinks for guests when they arrive
              6,000: food and beverage for a 7 course buffet style dinner, 6 drinks p.p, wedding cake and desserts
              Additional fees: 680.00
              -Justice of the Peace 350
              - interpretor 80
              - Paper work and legalization forms and registry 250
              Everything else are things we are bringing in:
              500.00 for flowers (the resort itself provides gorgeous lanterns and candles, etc so no need to bring in a ton of decorations)
              900.00 for guitarist for ceremony and cocktail hour and 2 hours of DJ at the reception
              We have decided to bring in our own photographers from California so that's very pricey but Esperanza provides a list of vendors to match all budgets.

We wanted to use Neyma for makeup, but after seeing a TON of issues on here with her showing up we are going with Suzanne Moral and she has been great so far with communication and pricing.

As far as music goes, the jury is still out actually. I'm still looking around for just the right fit, but Esperanza has booked some vendors for us just in case I don't find another one.

So all in all, Esperanza does not HAVE to be budget blowing. They certainly do have some options that are out of this world amazing but if you are a DIY bride (we are having a huge box sent to the Resort full of our DIY touches about a month before the wedding) and can do a lot of your own vision yourself... it's actually affordable and luxury at the same time!

hope this helps !!!

#28 LA2Cabo

LA2Cabo
              • 7 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:52 PM

Any new Esperanza brides or updates on this great resort??? Would love to hear more, I am seriously considering this as venue and would love to chat with someone.. Thx!

#29 Bmama

Bmama
                • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:20 AM

LA

Any new Esperanza brides or updates on this great resort??? Would love to hear more, I am seriously considering this as venue and would love to chat with someone.. Thx!

I am seriously considering Esperanza too! Did you end up picking this for your wedding ceremony/reception? Any other Recent Esperanza brides out there? If so, how was your experience (from planning to the actual day). Did you run into any costs you werent expecting?

#30 Wisco130

Wisco130
                  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:13 PM

I am also very interested in Esperanza and would love to get some first hand information.  Anyone know if they require a minimum room booking?  Their event and consumption prices actually seem pretty reasonable, but I think I would have a hard time convincing our guests to shell out $700 per night!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users