Sign in to follow this  
gretch1020

not engaged quite yet

Hello all! I'm not engaged yet, so there's not a date or location, but my boyfriend and I have talked about a destination wedding when it does happen. I wanted to get on here and get some information about destination weddings. From what I have seen so far this site is going to be a lot of help.

Thanks!

Gretchen

Welcome, I joined the forum before I was actually engaged as well. Have you thought about what type of wedding you guys want? Ie beach, AI resort, etc.

Welcome you and I have something in common, I am not quit engaged yet either but I am so hooked on this site.

Enjoy yourself and I look forward to reading about your engagement

Welcome! It's smart to start planning early - less stress and you can have a better pick of locations you want. What locations have you been considering so far?

Welcome Gretchen! There are a couple of girls on this site who are not engaged yet. Just enjoy reading through the information, I promise you planning is fun. Let us know how we can help.

Welcome! It's so exciting to start planning! I can't wait to hear about your potential locations, and then about the engagement!