Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#701 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
  • 204 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

I wore a pale gold wedding dress at my AHR and I wore gold jewellery. I personally didn't think white gold matched. Yes, my ring is white gold but I wasn't too concerned about it.

#702 zelda062

zelda062
    • 162 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

I finally picked out my dress!! It is the Kay by Maggie Sottero. I have not tried the dress on, but it is similar to some other Maggie styles I tried. This dress is brand new so the stores here will not be getting a sample in until the end of the year. But when I saw the picture, I knew this was the one!!

Kay - by Maggie Sottero
      Iberostar Tucan Resort, May 3, 2011

#703 DWBride615

DWBride615
      • 852 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

Do I still count in here if I'm wearing her dress for my reception? I haven't picked out my wedding dress yet, but do love the Jenna.

As for my formal reception dress, it's the red, silver, and white "Amara Royale" to anyone interested. I'm waiting to get my final fitting until closer to the wedding.

Here's the link:

Amara Royale - by Maggie Sottero
        *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#704 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:55 PM

Oh wow that's a saucy red dress. I love it! What's the ceremony dress?
          Happily married since 2008

#705 DWBride615

DWBride615
          • 852 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *Rachel*
            Oh wow that's a saucy red dress. I love it! What's the ceremony dress?
            Thanks! =] I haven't picked my wedding dress yet. However, out of all the maggie sottero white ceremony dresses, I like the Jenna. We'll see what I decide, style and designer, when I go to the shop with the ladies.
            *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#706 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

Oh i'm stupid. I see you already said that. My bad! I'm in an after lunch comma right now so I'm not thinking properly. LOL

I just checked it out- very dramatic! Lucky girl gets two dresses!
              Happily married since 2008

#707 jamk32179

jamk32179
              • 341 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:17 AM

I got the call my SaBelle dress is in!!! I am soooo excited to go see it again on Monday. Hurry up Monday!!!!
                September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

#708 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                • 656 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

ordered my dress in february... still no call... boo!

#709 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 03:42 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by zelda062
                    I finally picked out my dress!! It is the Kay by Maggie Sottero. I have not tried the dress on, but it is similar to some other Maggie styles I tried. This dress is brand new so the stores here will not be getting a sample in until the end of the year. But when I saw the picture, I knew this was the one!!

Kay - by Maggie Sottero
                    Beautiful dress

#710 jamk32179

jamk32179
                    • 341 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 12:55 AM

My dress came in and I finally got to see it after about 4 months. It is wonderful and I love it even more!!! Next week alterations!!! I'm so excited!
                      September 18, 2010- The Royal Playa del Carmen31 Guests RSVP'd including the Bride and Groom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users