Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#91 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:55 AM

lrfriendly-I ordered my Maggie dress mid-February and they said that it should be here mid-May, so it will take 3 months for me to get it in. I asked if I could pay extra to get it sooner, but she told me that Maggie only sends it about a week sooner so it is not worth spending the extra $$$ on rush shipping. =) Hope that helped you! Don't worry about it not fitting!

#92 BirminghamBride2010

BirminghamBride2010
    • 85 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:33 AM

I really enjoyed reading this post!!! Well you guessed it I am a Maggie bride. I am wearing the sterling!

Sterling - by Maggie Sottero

There is just one catch..... I am a very plus size bride and I bought the dress with out trying it on. And let me tell you I am dreaming about this dress every night. I am really affaid that it will not fit, will look awful when I finally put it on, and that the back is way too low. LOL It is sad but true.

Can anyone tell me how long it took for there Maggie dress to finally come in so I can finally stop worrying about this!!!
      I am thinking about getting this dress too....I love it. So sexy, but yet tastful. And I know my sweetie will just go crazy when he sees me in it. I hope I can take the waist in just a little and make it just a tad bit more form fitting. I also LOVER Reese by maggie.(not sure how to post a link to the pic)
      Im sure you will look beautiful in it!!!

#93 Cassie

Cassie
      • 5,341 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:03 AM

I'm hoping to be a Maggie bride. I'm only at the stage of searching right now, but they're all so beautiful. I think right now my favorite is Poppy.

I found this site, perfectbridal.com, that has Maggie dresses. They're a member of BBB, but other than that I don't have any info on them. They look to be the real thing, though.
        Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#94 Angela139

Angela139
        • 455 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

I just became a Maggie bride today! :) I LOVED her dresses online, and when I went in to try dresses, I said that I only wanted to try hers... lol the first one I tried, Brielle, was the ONE. I LOVE it - I feel like a princess in it! :)

(don't mind the back, it's a size too small!)

Click the image to open in full size.

#95 jmiranda

jmiranda
          • 697 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:03 PM

I am officially a Maggie Sottero bride! I purchased the Sheena today and I am so in love with the dress. I cant wait to wear it.

Sheena - by Maggie Sottero

#96 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:16 AM

Angela, that dress looks beautiful on you!!!!

#97 egsarah

egsarah
              • 355 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:25 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BirminghamBride2010
                Click the image to open in full size.

I am thinking about getting this dress too....I love it. So sexy, but yet tastful. And I know my sweetie will just go crazy when he sees me in it. I hope I can take the waist in just a little and make it just a tad bit more form fitting. I also LOVER Reese by maggie.(not sure how to post a link to the pic)
                Im sure you will look beautiful in it!!!
                YAAY! My dress is Reese!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I ordered it back at the end of January . I was so excited when paying I can't remember when they said it would come in.

http://www.maggiesot...spx?style=A3240

#98 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                • 5,649 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:41 PM

Sigh! Looking at this thread reminds me of how much I love my Maggie and would have another wedding tomorrow if it meant I could wear it again haha

Angela - that dress looks gorgeous on you! The top part of it reminds me a bit of my dress (Carla). :)

#99 D&ESept2009

D&ESept2009
                  • 317 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:51 PM

I too purchased a Maggie Sottero Dress. Mine is Cassady!! I love it and can't wait to get it.

#100 DRB

DRB
                    • 647 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

My dress hasn't come in yet but I also bought the sterling! My birdal salon said it would be about 3 months but I'm not really in a rush to get it since my wedding is next Feb. It's a beautiful dress and it skims the body really nicely so I'm sure that it will look great on you (let me tell you, it really flatters the chest!)! Even though the back is low it isn't super, super low so it's very flattering. I'm sure that you'll love it!

Be sure to post pics when you get it, I would love to see someone else in it who is real, lol, I don't really like how it looks on the model!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lrfriendly
                      I really enjoyed reading this post!!! Well you guessed it I am a Maggie bride. I am wearing the sterling!

Sterling - by Maggie Sottero

There is just one catch..... I am a very plus size bride and I bought the dress with out trying it on. And let me tell you I am dreaming about this dress every night. I am really affaid that it will not fit, will look awful when I finally put it on, and that the back is way too low. LOL It is sad but true.

Can anyone tell me how long it took for there Maggie dress to finally come in so I can finally stop worrying about this!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users