• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#6351 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
  • 135 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

There have been a ton of recent brides posting their mid-production pics over on wedding bees. The forum is dreadfully snarky but the jasmines threads are worth a peek as they are so active. Some beautiful work being done for sure!

Thanks! I'll take a peek.

#6352 linaco80

linaco80
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

There have been a ton of recent brides posting their mid-production pics over on wedding bees. The forum is dreadfully snarky but the jasmines threads are worth a peek as they are so active. Some beautiful work being done for sure!

Threads have been removed, the latest was #19. The wedding bee administrators have removed them because they did not want any particular replica bridal shop name on the threads, also to avoid any legal issues. There is a new thread created for all the girls interested, everyone's plan is to continue with their posts and reviews. the new thread does not contain the name of the replica shop

Edited by linaco80, 12 October 2014 - 07:29 AM.

Check my planning thread: http://www.bestdesti...-planning-tips/
    event.png
    [/url]

#6353 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:32 AM

Oh wow thanks for the headsup! I was just there yesterday and didn't notice!

#6354 Melody743281

Melody743281
    • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:14 PM

I just ordered my wedding gown from here: http://www.alizeedre...-adwpb0046.html   I love its lace design, hope it won't let me down.

#6355 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
      • 135 posts
      • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:12 AM

I read every page of this thread and finally got my plus-size Vera Wang Gemma inspired dress based on the reviews from "alj" at around page 340.  It's from Vivian Xu, an eBay who sells under noble_dress and vivian_dress and cost $179USD including shipping to NZ.  I'm pretty happy with the result - def doesn't look like a cheap dress!  The Gemma-gurus out there will realise it's not an *exact* replica, but I got the "look" I was after.    I'm bridal size 16W and 5'6 with 3" heels.   Full details here for anyone who's looking at buying ;)     1000

I know this post is old but I wanted to say she looks amazing in this dress!

#6356 Penny905

Penny905
      • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:04 AM

I have searched everywhere for this dress. Does anyone know where I can find the designer or more pics ? This is the only pic I have found on a few websites. Please help ! I love and want this dress !attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I know this post is really old and I apologize. This is a dress that I saw in Suzhou, China over the summer. I didn't try it on, but it's made in a factory in that city. I don't think you'll be able to find it in the United States but with some work you might find it on Alibaba or on TaoBao. You just run the risk of getting a poorly done replica. (this is not a comment on replicas, this is just saying that the dress you order could be made by a different factory with indifferent workers who don't pay attention to detail... there is just a lot of this behavior in china.)

Edited by Penny905, 17 November 2014 - 11:13 AM.

#6357 kmk2016

kmk2016
        • Moderators
        • 1,468 posts
        • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:28 AM

I know this post is really old and I apologize. This is a dress that I saw in Suzhou, China over the summer. I didn't try it on, but it's made in a factory in that city. I don't think you'll be able to find it in the United States but with some work you might find it on Alibaba or on TaoBao. You just run the risk of getting a poorly done replica. (this is not a comment on replicas, this is just saying that the dress you order could be made by a different factory with indifferent workers who don't pay attention to detail... there is just a lot of this behavior in china.)

Randomly ordering an inspiration dress from a factory in China would be foolish and ill advised, but if you do your homework and document everything along the way, there are some amazing dress makers located all over the world- including China- and you can definitely get a beautiful dress for a reasonable price.

#6358 yj2cute

yj2cute
        • 19 posts
        • Wedding Location:Negril, Jamaica
        • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 09 December 2014 - 10:31 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amarylka go_quote.gif

hello, looked through all the pictures in this topic, and I decided zam³iwć dress from babyonline.
        Here it is:
        This original Esme by Jenny Packham

this image that I got before ordering,

my dress has to be white but other than that I'm very impressed.
        I hope that my will as beautiful and I am looking forward to it.
        I'll brag about my pictures when the dress arrives there.

the dress is beautiful!! I like the top of the replica dress even more than the oryginal...Btw I'm new here too and I'm planing to get married in 2015 and I'm already doing invastigation where to make my dress and I think I will also go for Jasmine bridal shop. Since I can't decide which dress to buy I think I will combine few dresses into one, there are so many to choose from! 

Hello, all. I'm new to this site. I came across this post and would like to know where this replica was made. I love this dress and the replica is gorgeous. Thanks in advance.

#6359 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
        • 363 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
        • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:21 AM

I know this page is old, but I hope we can revive it. I am on the hunt for a galia lahav replica, in blush.

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#6360 kmk2016

kmk2016
        • Moderators
        • 1,468 posts
        • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 09 December 2014 - 01:04 PM

I know this page is old, but I hope we can revive it. I am on the hunt for a galia lahav replica, in blush.

Check the weddingbee forum. They can likely help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users