Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#6121 amarylka

amarylka
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

babyonline girl turned out to be an honest seller. First I tried to replace the dress to another which is in stock. Failed because not all of the dresses from a list were available. They sent me a second list but history happened again. Then Sanny said I could choose two dresses. I have not said yes because I wanted to one wedding dress. Then Sanny agreed to repay me the money. A nice surprise was that they would send me a hair clip for having given me a problem.

It took a long long time and still do not know what I'll wear to the wedding, but I can not say anything bad on babyonlnie. I hope that your dresses will be beautiful

#6122 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
    • 193 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by amarylka 

babyonline girl turned out to be an honest seller. First I tried to replace the dress to another which is in stock. Failed because not all of the dresses from a list were available. They sent me a second list but history happened again. Then Sanny said I could choose two dresses. I have not said yes because I wanted to one wedding dress. Then Sanny agreed to repay me the money. A nice surprise was that they would send me a hair clip for having given me a problem.

It took a long long time and still do not know what I'll wear to the wedding, but I can not say anything bad on babyonlnie. I hope that your dresses will be beautiful

I'm so glad everything worked out for you.  The hair clip is beautiful.  I hope you can find the dress of your dreams!

#6123 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
      • 193 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

Well, I got notification today that my dress shipped!  Sadly, I didn't get to see any pictures of it like I asked.  I emailed Sunny to confirm that it actually had shipped - will keep you guys posted.

#6124 amarylka

amarylka
        • 20 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:20 AM

don't worry. I was in a similar situation. Then I got this response from sunny

dear, it is not shipped yet, becasue the deadline is comming, if we do not put a tracking number, the order will be cancelled

#6125 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
          • 193 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by amarylka 

don't worry. I was in a similar situation. Then I got this response from sunny

dear, it is not shipped yet, becasue the deadline is comming, if we do not put a tracking number, the order will be cancelled

They actually really did ship mine.  It is in the states now- I should have it this week.  Can't wait to see!

#6126 MrsGoodman

MrsGoodman
            • 8 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Hey girls,

I'm looking to purchase a replica Mori Lee Julietta 3116 (pictured below). I want to go with DressilyMe (CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

#6127 MrsGoodman

MrsGoodman
            • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hey girls,

I'm looking to purchase a replica Mori Lee Julietta 3116 (pictured below). I want to go with DressilyMe (CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

#6128 MrsGoodman

MrsGoodman
            • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

Hey girls,

#6129 bride6

bride6
            • 31 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

Does anyone have an email address for Sunny or someone else at dressilyme? I sent a message through the website but I have yet to receive a response.

#6130 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
              • 288 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:15 PM

Sunny is from DH Gate and I don't believe they have direct email addresses

Does anyone have an email address for Sunny or someone else at dressilyme? I sent a message through the website but I have yet to receive a response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users