• Please log in to reply
6409 replies to this topic

#6111 MrsGoodman

MrsGoodman
  • 8 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 24, 2014

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

Hi,

I want to get this dress shown made. Of course it will be white lol, but I possibly want a corset back instead of the back shown and beading to be spread across the torso of the dress. Are there any suggestions for a good seller? I'm waiting on a response from Babyonline (heard she was good from this thread) and Dressilyme.com.

I think dreamprom (where I found the dress) is a fake site? Haven't heard of anyone one using them. I also saw the dress on dhgate.com from sellers idobridaldress.LTD, gracefuldresses.LTD, and newdesign2013, but haven't heard anything about them as well as their fedding ratings were only between 85-93%..any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

#6112 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:31 AM

Good Morning Ladies,

I just want to know what form of payment do you use for Babyonlinedress and Jasmines bridal. I placed an order for babyonlinedress and my card was declined. I know that my bank verify any fraud. Are these purchases legit????

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#6113 carolynjacksons

carolynjacksons
    • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

I had bought the wedding dress online before.

Attention:

1.Whether the website is verified by paypal or google. 2.if the services is good.

once i bought it with wrong size.and The seller exchange the wedding dresses immediately.I thought i am lucky girl. you can go to have a look!

http://www.aliybridals.com/

#6114 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
      • 288 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

I used my card, your bank probably declined because with foreign transactions you have to call them and let them know when you are traveling/ purchasing overseas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelnjewels 

Good Morning Ladies,

I just want to know what form of payment do you use for Babyonlinedress and Jasmines bridal. I placed an order for babyonlinedress and my card was declined. I know that my bank verify any fraud. Are these purchases legit????

#6115 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
        • 288 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

If you decide to go with Jasmine's and replicate this dress, I cant wait to see what they come up with.

Let us know what you decide

Quote:

Originally Posted by DR2015 

I waited and waited and I finally received both responses. Requested a quote on a replica of this Galia Lahav which retails over 10k. Neptunes response: we can not replicate this dress. Jasmines response just over $600. I'm am stuck between looking for a new dress or just paying the $600+. I have plenty of time but surely not willing to just throw away money!! Useful Comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated?!?!

#6116 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:48 AM

What Mrs. To Be D said. It's probably your card, call them up and let them know you are trying to make a purchase. I used both babyonline and jasmines, for babyonline, i used my card. no problem. For jasmines, i did a bank transfer. Half upfront, half before they send my dress out.

#6117 angelnjewels

angelnjewels
            • 220 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

Thanks ladies! I called my bank and was finally able to order. I hope it works out.

Can't wait to marry my best friend and love of my life...

#6118 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
              • 193 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Ladies, how long did it take before you got pics from babyonline?  I paid on November 1.  Sunny said its being made but no pics yet.  I am on pins and needles! :)

#6119 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
                • 288 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:00 PM

You will get your pictures when the dress is "finished" not before and keep in mind they work fast but have other dresses to make too. It took 30 a little less than 40 days for my dress to be by my door and I got the first pictures around day 26 or so and then I asked for some changes and add ons which took another 5 days or so, then my dress was on my door 2 days after shipping, I choose DHL... Be patient :-)

#6120 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
                  • 193 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:26 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MrsTobeD 

You will get your pictures when the dress is "finished" not before and keep in mind they work fast but have other dresses to make too. It took 30 a little less than 40 days for my dress to be by my door and I got the first pictures around day 26 or so and then I asked for some changes and add ons which took another 5 days or so, then my dress was on my door 2 days after shipping, I choose DHL... Be patient :-)

Thanks so much- I'm trying to be patient!  Just so excited! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users